Gamer AU part 4

Mkmmy1232daddy wanted a smut chapter of this au!
----
Michael's pov:
Just five more strides and were in the bedroom. We hadn't had sex since like the last time which I think it was when we first met? In the car. Well were doing it again. He's a good kisser, we've been making out for atleast an hour. He picked me up and we were in the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed and yanked my pants off, aggressive much.
"Your mine." He whispers lifting my legs and placing them onto his shoulders as his pulled his own pants off.
"Am I yours? How am I owned by you?" I tease
He grabs my ankles and slides me to go closer to him, he shoves his cock into me, I moan arching my back. My teeth dig into my bottom lip. I shake my head for no reason, my hips bucking as he thrusts into me deeper.
"Because you're mine." He teeth scored my neck
"You wear my necklace, you come on my face and hand, you live in my  head all the fucking time, even if you don't want to..." His palm slid to my hip, where his fingers dug grooves into my skin.
"And god, I wanna punish you for driving me so fucking crazy, every. Single. Day."
I didn't get a chance to fully register that last sentence before he slammed into me and tore a cry out my throat.
I was so wet, he slid in without much resistance, but the sensation was so sudden and intense I clenched without any hesitation.
He hissed out a breathe, but he didn't move till my body acclimated to his size and my whimpers of discomfort faded. Only then did he pull out and then push back in.

Slowly, at first, then faster and deeper until he set a rhythm that made my knees buckle.
All thoughts vanished from my mind as he hammered into me so deep he hit the spots I didn't know existed.
My eyes fluttered closed, only to fly open again when a hand closed around my neck.
"Open your eyes." Noah growled
"Look in the mirror while I fuck you hard."
I did. The sight that greeted me was almost enough to tip me over the edge. My eyes we're glassy with lust and unshed tears as he wrung every ounce of pleasure from me. An endless stream of moans and whimpers poured from my half opened my mouth. My eyes are full of tears, it's blurring my vision. Noah pins my arms above me, a knot appears in my stomach. His thrusts become sloppier, he's going to come. I scream coming all over our stomachs, I interlock our fingers digging my nails into his soft skin, my eyes roll back as I feel tears rushing down my cheeks.
"No-ah~" I cry out
"F-uck, I'm almost done baby, just a little longer." He groans
My bangs were stuck to my face from sweating so much. I'm definitely gonna faint after this. If only I could stay up like other people do, they have sex and stay awake while I'm weak as fuck that I faint the moment someone's dick comes out of me. He whimpers, he let's his load out into me groaning as he continues to ride through his high. I feel so fucking full. I choke on my tears as I dig deeper into his skin. He does the same to me, creating marks, then he attacks my neck. I could feel the bruises and hickeys form around my neck and collarbone. I grip onto the sheets till my knuckles turn white and they hurt. I pant, breathing hard.
"F-uck~" I whimper
His teeth are harsh against my skin, he licks and kisses each bruise or hickey he creates before going to another area to create more.

I'm extremely close to falling off the bed, I feel dizzy as well, tears are making vision blurry but I can make out how close Noah is too me. I blink away a few tears till I can see a little better and turned to the mirror. Woah. He's so close to me, he's deep inside me it's like were molding into one body. I look destroyed, in a good way. My eyes are watery, I'm drooling slightly, my face is redish from crying, I'm sweating like mad, there's hickeys and bruises all over me, there's marks from his nails near my bottom half and he's abusing me from the inside. He comes into me again, I gasp really loud, throwing my head back onto the pillow, he smashes his lips onto mine, kissing me roughly. He shoves his tongue into my mouth, fighting with my tongue as he touches each and every part of my mouth, not leaving one area untouched. This is so hot, he's so hot. My knuckles are paining, he pulls out quickly and the world is spinning. He slowly moves my hands off the sheets, my eyes are quickly shutting, I'm not sure what is even happening. My body slips off the bed and two strong arms wrap around my waist and pulls me back up, he leans my head against his bare chest, rubbing my hip to calm me. I cough from swallowing so many tears.
"It's okay, go to sleep, I'm here, you can trust me." He pants
I did trust him. I wanted to touch his hands so I tried finding them. He holds onto my wrist and I touch his hand, I grip onto his hand tightly, our fingers interlocking.

The dizziness had come to an end, I felt overly tired, Noah kept talking to me in a calm tone to remind me he's still here for me. I've never been taken care of this nicely before by my partner. My heart skips a beat, he's bathing me right now, I can't speak. He softly kisses me. Then the world started spinning again, I can feel my face heat up, my breathing starts to pace up, I whine slightly and my eyes glue shut.
"Sshh.. Let your body shut down for the night my darling." He whispers

Noah's pov:
Michael was hesitant with not falling asleep but finally he fell asleep. I ruined him to the point he needs guidance so I'm giving him it. I step out the tub and wrap a towel around my waist, then I grab another towel and picked Michael up, he's so cute when he's asleep. I wrap a towel around him and carried him to the wadrobe, I sit him down on his chair, wrappinf the towel tight around him so he stays warm. I dry myself up and change into some grey sweats, Michael's favourite. I dry my hair up with a towel before picking out some clothes for him. A dark green hoodie and some black joggers. I dry him up gently and change him, blow drying his hair till it goes poofy. I quickly take a picture of him, he's adorable. His hair is thick so it needs oil to calm it down so I add oil, massaging it into his scalp. I pick him up again, pushing his chair in and walked to the bedroom. I change the bed sheets while still carrying Michael, he practically ripped them off from gripping them so hard so it was easier to remove. After I layed down with Michael and fell asleep.