Enemies AU part 2

I completely forgot I have a separate book for this- SORRY Chapter 4 will come out hopefully today! Probably after this then I'll finish requests<3
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Noah started sitting with me at lunch more often now. He'd say "My friends are too busy to notice me" or "their busy with their girlfriends" but I he an odd feeling he sat with me because he wanted too. Which I didn't mind I loved it when he talked with me. We'd eventually stopped the fighting and became friends but we'd have to pretend we aren't in front of people so it's like a secret friendship. "Oh hey dude, wait why are you with the crybaby?" Noah's friend said that's when Noah pretended he was bullying me and I pretended like I was crying I'm a good actor so it played along "you really think I'd sit with a baby?" Noah asked "No, well oh well football starts in the field" "Alright I'll be there" and his friend left "I thought you said you hate football?" I asked him "I do just popular boys play football so I have too" he rolls his eyes "Can't you just not?" "Nope they'll think I've became a pussy then" I made a O shape with my lips and threw the rest of my lunch away slippiny my cookie into my blazer pocket to snack on during the next half lesson. "Wanna skive the rest of Maths?" Noah asked me grinning "gah I can't- I've never skived lesson" (btw Skived/skiving is another word for skipping it's used more in British probably all UK schools and maybe more) I replied "Of course you haven't your listen teacher's pet cmon, we only live once I'll make sure we don't get caught" I wanted to say yes but I was scared of getting caught I don't want Papa or Terrence to hate me for it. "Okay fine" I blurted out "Alright cmon" he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to second building where science, history and geography took place. He led me down to first floor which was only small with a fire exit. "Stay in this corner only teachers can't see us" I nodded I took my phone out and just began doing stuff to distract me "is the door unlocked?" I asked "Yeah they have to take the risk in case an actual fire happens if a teacher notices us I'll run and grab you so don't worry" he smiled omg that was the most cutest smile ever.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Now it was lesson time halfway through and I was beginning to think Skiving is not as bad as teachers make it sound. Yes I was still scared but not as much as before. "What are you two boys doing?!" I heard a teacher say and I froze Noah pushed the fire exit door open and grabbed my wrist again and we ran off. We hid behind the little garden area which had bushes covering it. I was panting and so was Noah. "Okay ssshh now they'll be a teacher here too" he whispered but I still kept panting. He covered my mouth and kept me close to him. I felt suddenly safe being so close to him I could smell his Cologne. "You good now?" He asked me "Mhm" I mumbled and moved away. "Get out from behind there right now." My eyes widened "I can't run anymore my legs ache.." I whispered "do you trust me?" He looked at me "I guess?" He then picked me up and ran so fast all I could hear was the wind going past us. I was blushing a lot once we made it inside. "Gah I did not expect you- t-to d-do that-" I blushed more he chuckled "was I not heavy?" I questioned "Nah it's like holding a couple of grapes" oh god he's strong.. We were now in the library hiding in a little corner. I checked the time 1:29 "one minute left" I smiled "Told you we wouldn't get caught" I was surprised I managed survive my first ever time Skiving, with Noah the person I have a crush on.