Mermaid AU

Here Michael and Noah are both Mermaids (idk what the male version are called- mermans-? Smth like that💀) except Noah is a more higher ranked mermaid and is more aggressive than Michael so Michael's family makes them stay away from Mermaids like Noah but then obviously Mike betrays that and goes to daddy Noah 😘.

Michael's pov:
It was so boring at the bottom of the ocean, I wish I was a high ranked mermaid then I could be able to go all around the ocean and not just the bottom. There's all these safety rules about not being near high ranked mermaids but I think they are just scared to meet them. I swam out my room all my family was busy I went out the house and swimmed up closer to the shore I could see the little kids splashing and laughing I wanna have fun too. I've always been locked away in my house. I swam away from my house through the beauty of coral reefs when I suddenly bumped into someone.

Noah's pov:
Someone bumped into me and fell and caught them and realized their height they aren't a high ranked mermaid why are they here? "Be careful" I said "I'm so sorry-! Wait- are u high ranked mermaid-?" He asked I nodded "oh. Oh no- I'm gonna get in trouble now!" He panicked "hey calm down I won't do anything to u but can I ask why ur near the shore? U low ranked mermaids aren't allowed up here" I questioned "i-i wanted to see the whole ocean I hate being locked in my house" he replied hiding his face poor boy "how about we make a deal" I finally spoke "what type of deal?" He stopped hiding his face he had such beautiful eyes he's a Heterochromia he had one blue eye and one green eye "ur eyes-" "Mhm yea I know they are ugly and weird" "no no! They are beautiful I've never seen someone with such pretty eyes before everyone I know either has red or blue eyes but never two different colours" I blurted out he blushed slightly "t-thank you sir" he smiled weakly "don't call me sir, call me Noah" "okay Noah and my name is Michael, Mike for short" "can I call u Mikey?" He nodded "Afton?" I asked "how did u know?" "Our king hates the Aftons and I heard one of their kids were named Michael" I explained "oh I never knew that, is that why I'm always locked away?" "Maybe, hm, oh yeah about the deal, I'll let u hang out with me and I'll show u around the full ocean if u don't say a word about me, deal?" I stared into mikes eyes as he made eye contact "deal" he beamed "okay, cmon" I grabbed hold of Michael's hand seeing him blush more "stop right there." I heard someone say I looked up Oh shit. It's the King's guard "get them!" He shouted a guard swam and pulled Mike away from me handcuffing me doing the same to me after Mike looked afraid he was clutching his hand tight slowly going red the guards to us to the Castle. I saw the Aftons there as well. They all looked frustrated even the two younger children we were both freed and looked at the king who was sitting on his seat. I took my arm out my sleeve and slowly held mikes arm no one could see it he flinched at first but the realized it was me and held my hand back "U two both know u are forbidden from seeing each other. Why break the rules?!" He shouted "because it isn't fair!" Mike shouted back his blue eye going darker low ranked mermaids were powerful still but not this powerful "I've he it with being locked away it's not fair! Do what u want to me I know I did right to run away!" He screamed "Mikey.." I whispered he calmed a bit holding my hand tighter he actually listened to me? Woah. "Michael, I told u high ranked mermaids are dangerous" his father said "if high ranked mermaids are so dangerous then why hasn't he hurt me yet? Why hasn't he killed me yet huh? Exactly. They aren't dangerous just because of something that's happened in the past does not mean the tradition continues" Mike explained eyed me now I didn't like that.

Michael's pov:
What I said was right. I knew I was right. They were all eyeing Noah down now. "Fuck sake stop staring at him. " I rolled my eyes "U aren't allowed to swear here!" The king stood up coming to us "well guess what bitch I did!" I argued back "Michael Terrence Afton!" Father shouted "shut up father u know I'm right!" I pushed Noah and his him behind me if he gets hurt I'll kill everyone. I've only known his for an hour but I know he's good. The door opened it was the Queen. She came over to us I bowed down and so did Noah "Love! Kill them the betrayed the law!" The King blurted out "Shut ur mouth, dears, u did right." The queen smiled "what?!" The queen turned to the king "it was wrong marrying you. Ur aren't royal blood which means u do not control this Ocean! This so called Law was not confirmed by me meaning it does not exist! These boys did nothing wrong and do not deserve to be harmed" the queen shouted "Aftons, go home please" My father went over to me kissing my head and then walking away with Terrence, Elizabeth and Evan. Noah came out from hiding he looked tired "oh my dear prince I'm so sorry for this" the Queen apologized "Prince? Wait- Prince Noah?!" I exclaimed "No don't hate me too! Please! I just want to be normal.." "I never said I hated u, I'm just shocked I protected the Prince" I whispered "Go to ur room Noah, please take this sweet boy too I've got to deal with your. Father." She smiled at us I followed Noah down the Royal halls to his room. It was so modern and so cool Noah layed on the bed and patted the bed gesturing he wants me to sit next to me I listened sitting on the bed he pulled me down to his chest "i-" "hush I want to sleep" he said covering us in the covers I never felt so comfortable before the bed suddenly closed its curtains it was magic I felt the heat closure on to me I layed my head on Noah's shoulder he was fast asleep. I shut my eyes and slowly drifted off.