Maid AU

I'm not rlly sure if I want this to be the au name we move ✌✌✌
Idea from - XxKrewxX
----
Michael's pov:
College failed me. So now I'm a maid for a billionaire. I didn't really mind the job, it wasn't so difficult to do, the house never got dirty. The billionaire was called Noah, his wife cheated on him a few months ago and left him with their two kids, Vivienne and Saint. Those kids were angels, I mostly took care of them since Noah was so busy with work but he tried to spend time with his children. I've never really had a full on conversation with Mr Anderson,unless the conversation on how I would be a good maid counted, he was busy and I just followed his orders, he liked me though, he gave me raise because I was a good maid and his kids liked me, he was very grumpy although but if I had to talk to him, his mood lightened. I'd finished cleaning the whole house and it was three fifteen, meaning it was time to pick the kids up.

"How was your day?" I smiled taking their bags
"It was so good! We made cards for you and daddy!" Vivienne jumped
"Aw, did you? Okay, show me when we get home." I chuckled

"We'll leave your daddy's cards on his desk." I picked them both up so they could place their cards down.
"Can we show you, your cards?" Saint asked
"Course you can, let's go into the living room."

Both cards said the same thing just Saint made his blue and black with stick men and cars all around and Vivienne's made hers with pink and purple with stickers of princesses. They both said the same thing which gave me an uneasy feeling when I finished reading them.
Can you be our mommy?
Why would they want me to be their mum? I mean I get it, their mum completely ditched them and even when she was around she was toxic and expected the kids to always be perfect.
"What do you two want to eat for dinner?" I asked
"Pizza!" They both said in unison

I placed the pizza in the oven when I got the shock of my life I almost peed myself. I looked up to see it was Noah's arms around me.
"Mr Anderson- i-" I blushed and turned around to face him
"I hate it when you call me that." He groans holding me tighter
My thigh was touching his bulge, shit he was hard. From his scent, he'd been drinking.
"Your drunk, sir." I chewed my lip and tried to move away
"Why are you running away? Are you afraid of me? You always look so scared." He lifts my chin
"No, not at all sir. I just get a bit nervous." It was the truth
"You'd be better as my husband than my maid." He whispers before kissing my neck
I blushed even more.
Snap out of it Michael, he's drunk he doesn't know what the fuck he's on about.
But don't drunk people slur out the truth? He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the kitchen taking me to his room.

He locked his door behind him, I was so stunned at his sudden act I didn't know what to say. Although I was imagining very unholy things from the two of us. He pinned me to the wall and wrapped his arms around me, his pinkish lips were so close to mine, our noses touching. I didn't realize how fucking hot he looked, probably because I didn't pay much attention.
"Are you comfortable with us doing this?" He asked
I've never been asked if I was comfortable with anything before. A whole flock of birds was rushing around in my stomach. I nodded slowly, not having a clue what to do. I was a virgin. Surprising I know, but well I've never really thought about having sex with anyone.

He kisses me softly before ravaging my mouth completely, he tasted so good and his lips were so soft. I didn't know what to do except kiss him back so I decided to just wrap my arms around his neck. I stroked his soft skin feeling his gorgeous red hair, it was so fluffy. I gasped breaking the kids to breathe again before going right back into making out with him. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and wrestled with mine, I interlocked my fingers with his hair, stroking his scalp as he broke the kiss and began giving me hickeys all over my neck. I let out a small whimper, going red after because of how embarrassing that was.
"That was so adorable, do it again." He whispered biting down harshly on my sweet spot
I whimpered again wrapping my leg around his.

"Mr Anderson, we shouldn't be doing this..." I whispered as he pulled his tie off
He tied his tie around my mouth, my replies muffling.
"I don't care. Are you sure your okay with this?" He asks again
I nod. Slowly his hand trails to my back and unzips my shirt.
"Such a gorgeous body you have, too bad I'm going to destroy it all." He chuckles against my skin
I could feel his devilish smile against me as he yanked my pants off. He stroked my ass before guiding my pants to his pants.
"Go on, don't be shy." He ruffles my hair
I hesitate at first before pulling his belt off, his hand places on my chest and I stand up properly, he takes the belt from me and guides me to his bed. He makes me sit on the floor.
"Arms up." He orders
I do as he says and he ties my wrists to the bed with his belt. He pulls his pants down, yanking his shirt off as well.

Fuck, he was so hot. His muscles, veins, abs. God is he real or am I imagining everything?? I looked down at his cock and was completely flabbergasted.
Shit. He was huge.
Surely I could die if that goes inside me? Oh well. He spread my legs out and slammed into me, my screams were muffled. I grabbed onto his arms and rigged my nails into him as he thrusted into me in and out slowly.
"That better?" He asked
I nodded staring into his eyes. Icy blue. They were so gorgeous.
"Fuck.. Your so tight." He groaned kissing my neck
I leaned my head back against the side of the headboard, whining in pain. I wanted him to go faster but I couldn't say. He already quickened his pace though, can he read my mind? I dug my nails deeper into his skin, I probably left scars.

I had a strange feeling in my stomach, I wasn't sure what it was but my body was feeling tighter.
"Come for me." He commands
Those three words barely left his mouth before I was screaming and white stuff were coming out of me. Shit. I just cummed, how did I not know that was gonna happen? A weird sticky feeling came inside me and that's when it hit me that Noah came. My body was trembling, he pulled out and grabbed me before laying down on the ground and kissed me again. I shut my eyes and drifted off without caring what the fuck just happened.