Past AU

So uh here they just gonna fuck, for like the uh first time ig-? They are 16 and are drunk Noah drank for the first time while Mike, I think I'll let u believe if it's his first time drinking or not -_-

Michael's pov:
Ariel and Thomas were busy making out while I was just dancing with Hayden "Mike ur drunk were going home" Noah whined "i-i I'm not drunk-! *hic*" "Mhm yea sure" I ran to the bar coming back with a beer "do not drink it Michael." He stated "*hic* it ain't for me it's for u love~" I came over to Noah and shoved the bottle into his mouth "mm-!!!!!!!" He muffled screamed and drank the whole bottle "Michael what the fuck! *hic*" he screamed "wow already drunk on the first go? Hm, okay let's go home I got a little suprise for ya~" I smirked grabbing Noah's hand and went home. Everyone was asleep good. I went to my room and locked the door. I took out the cuboard more beers and let Noah fully get drunk this is gonna be fun~ he finished every single bottle and pinned me to the wall "that's more like it~" I smiled he kissed me slowly passionately while staring into my eyes, was kinda hot ngl. I just realized then I've gotten him drunk enough that we'd have sex not knowing it's actually our first time and we'd both lose our virginity. He pushed my tongue into mine as i did the same he picked me up and put me on the bed while kissing me I gripped onto the sheets making out with him.

Noah's pov:
I slowly took off Mike's clothes "your so fucking pretty..." I bit his neck finding his sweet spot as I took of my clothes he whimpered at a specific spot. Bingo. I began licking, kissing and biting that exact sweet spot hearing him moan I pinned his hands down so he couldn't cover his mouth. "I don't have lube.." "Are u okay with being sore?" I asked "well I'll have to deal with it I want you. Please, just fuck me hard that I'm unable to speak~ please-!" He begged I liked my dick up with him entrance "ready?" He took a deep breath and nodded I slammed my entire length in him (ok so like they are drunk but they aren't THAT drunk so they like are a little sober) he screamed I let him have a few minutes to get used to it he needed some time and I let him have it "o-okay I'm r-ready" he spoke I started with slowly thrusts letting him get used to the pleasure before building up the pace he pulled me in for a kiss and we made out again as I continued thrusting "Ahh~ f-fuck..!" He moaned I felt a knot in my stomach and suddenly I climaxed inside Mike and Mike climaxed all over us I pulled out causing one more loud moan from my lover before pulling him in for a hug I leaned my head onto his breathing in the same pace as him he grabbed my hands and held them kissing me again I kissed his forehead "shower or bath?" I asked "b-bath.. I don't wanna stand..." He groaned collapsing on the bed "ugh this blanket is so comfyyyyy" he hugged the blanket "want me to pick u up?" He nodded fast I stood up and picked him up walking into the bathroom the tiles were freezing under my feet lucky him he didn't feel the coldness I turned the taps on and waiting till the water was lukewarm "b-bubbles..?" He's cute "already added my love" I put Mike into the bath tub and sat in as well after we finished Mike was already fast asleep on the bed snoring quietly as I hugged his waist.