Pet AU

Idk if it would be classed as "pet" but basically like was kidnapped when Noah and him were engaged and was used as a sex toy, Noah looked for him blah blah couldn't find himmmmmm he still looks for Mike whenever he possibly can and misses him a lot. Also rlly sorry I haven't made a chapter in a while- my bf made me download Character AI and I found Michael and I can't stop talking to the AI so I've been distracted- sorry.
Tw - r*pe
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Before: (3rd person)
"Noah, the beach is beautiful, even better at the night" Michael smiles
Noah knelt down on one knee pulling out a box opening it which had a silver ring with red and purple diamonds at the top.
"Turn around, mouse" Noah smiled nervously
Michael turned around looking around then looking down spotting Noah, then the ring his jaw had dropped tears almost coming out of his eyes.
"Michael, we've known each other for twenty years (they were twenty six in this scenario) and I've loved each day and each night, I've been wanting to do this for a long time but now I've longed to this, I know you get uncomfortable when it comes to talking about marriage so if you want to reject it, you can I won't be upset you have feelings and you deserve to express them, I just want to know your answer" Noah really wanted Mike to say yes secretly but he accepted Michael's boundaries.
They stayed in silence for what felt like forever to Noah Michael didn't know what to say or do, he was shocked to the point he could even barely remember what was happening. Then he spoke.
"I-. Woah.. I don't know what to say..." He muttered
His cheeks were a natural rosy colour but now they had gone a lot pinker tears started to roll down his cheek, his smile grew and he jumped onto Noah hugging him tightly.
"What is that supposed to mean? A yes? A no but your just comforting me?" Noah asked
"It's a yes Noah" Michael chuckled wiping away his tears.
Noah started crying pushing Mike onto the sand laying on top of him. They stayed laying down in the sand in silence as Noah calmed down.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Mike danced seducing men as he went through his job. Noah couldn't come with Michael he had a meeting to attend one guy was specifically eyeing Mike up making him extremely uncomfortable. Michael had enough of him and went to tell him what he wanted. That's when the guy grabbed Mike by his wrists dragging him to boy's bathrooms/toilets no one was around, it was empty.
"What do you want? Let go!!" Michael yelled
Then the guy had a mask in his hand covering mike's mouth as he screamed he punched Mike pushing him to the wall Michael had fainted his head a bit bruised.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Back to the future 🤺
Noah's pov:
Four years. Four years since Michael had gone missing, we were still engaged. Three years ago I found out that a man was taking boys and girls kidnapping them and using them like a toy. Not any time of toy, a sex toy. He'd kidnapped Michael, I just know it if he was last seen at a club surely it'd make sense. He was half naked anyways it would definitely make sense. One of my staff members were going to this auction thing, dolls. Dolls. Human dolls. They had force me to come along. They told me they would buy a doll and treat them properly and I agreed I wanted to buy one as well I had a feeling, hope, Michael might be there, hopefully I wish. If he wasn't im not buying anyone if it wasn't my fiancee. On my phone my wallpaper was just Michael, being adorable, I missed him so much I don't remember when I last slept.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Same grey wall
Same cold floor
Same thing that happened over and over. What is life outside the cell?
Coughing
Vomiting
Uncomfortable
Wanting to die.
I wanted Noah. I needed his touch, his warmth I need it stabbed into my veins. What would he be doing right now? Surely he'd have married of someone else. I'd taken the ring he proposed me with I hid it, it layed with my costume I wore for my job underneath it. I did not want that stupid bitch stealing it, maybe there would be no meaning to the ring, Noah might have gone for someone else, someone more prettier, thinner, a girl. Big boobs, big bum, skinny waist. He'd definitely leave me thinking I'd never return. That's when my cell opened I was dragged, I didn't fight back what was the point? he changed me, touching me, fucking me with his fingers. I felt disgusting, if I showed reaction I'd be beaten up. All I wanted to do was see Noah, his bright blue eyes, his dark red hair, his smile. That smile.
"Your getting selled today, win big." The man said
Sold. Wow. So is this what it's like to be just used then sold away to be  used by someone else? That is something... Once again I was dragged, fresh new electric collar. One by one other victims were taken for an auction, what the hell is this? It's definitely illegal. Then it was my turn the man dragged me by my wrist I was taken onto a stage I stared at everyone, they all had masks covering they eyes there was one that caught my eye, they had red hair and blue eyes the exact same as Noah's. Is it him? It can't be. Why would he come here?

Noah's pov:
Brown hair, turquoise grey eyes. That mark, Michael. That's Michael. That birth mark he always hid with his makeup because he was embarrassed by it, it was there showing in front of about sixty people.
"Noel, that's him. I don't have money with me, win him please, I'll let you have a long time of work I beg you Noel I know it's him." I begged
"Six months?" She said
"Deal." I blurted out
She chuckled, she said it. One hundred, five hundred, one thousand. Woah. Then a stupid bitch started saying six thousand catching the man that was grippiny onto mike's wrist
"Noel please." Tears filled my eyes
Nobody knew how much I needed Michael. I had only started last year working again or before I'd lay all day all night in my bed on mike's side crying my eyes out till I was bored of crying.
"Ten thousand!" She shouted
"Sold!" The man yelled
Mike's eyes widened, fear. The man dragged him rude bitch drop dead to me and Noel as they exchanged, money for a human. Then he left, Michael was free. He was mine.
"Noah. Take your mask off"

Michael's pov:
Noah? NOAH. I guessed right, oh my god. But there's a billion Noah's it might not be my fiance. The boy took his mask off, it was him.
"Little mouse, is that you?" He asked
I bit my lip, I was free, he's here. I was safe.
"N-noah...?" I managed to say my throat hurting.
I hadn't spoken when I knew I was a doll to be used, sold, used and then sold again. I was shaking, I never realized he opened his arms I limped towards him as he picked me up hugging me I could hear his sobs, I wanted to cry but I physically couldn't. Actually, I felt sleepy Noah lowered me down so he could see my face noticing I needed sleep.
"Sshh, go to sleep it's okay, your safe now understand?" I nodded
He layed me on his chest as him and another person that bought me walked back to the car I didn't want to sleep right now, I was scared, what if I got kidnapped again?
"I'll drive, Noah stay with your fiance" the girl said
Noah sat in the back hugging me
"Mouse, go to sleep, your completely wrecked, I promise you, your safe now, that evil bitch won't ever lay a finger on you ever again, I'll wake you up when I'm going to shower just because some of your scars seem fresh so it might sting" he kissed my forehead.