Therapist AU part 2

Requested by - lexilou772 , DancingDD , xhottf and Blankbee27
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Noah was more calm each session we went through. He seemed to like being around me which was good. Although, if he was with a new therapist that wasn't me, all hell broke down and he went crazy physically no stopping till I heard him screaming and yelling that I managed to stop him. He liked hugging me as well which was cute. I think for my next step is too try and make Noah not react if he goes into contact with any other stranger that's not me. We'll get their soon though, I need to find out more about his past. He's slowly opening up but starts complaining if I ask too much, he answers better on paper than using his voice. He slammed his hand on the desk to say he was done.
"Noah, you can talk it's okay." I sighed taking his sheet
"Toy!" He yelled
I threw him a squishy, he smiled and giggled playing with the toy quietly , I read through his sheet. Most of this was more about his family, he wrote alot. Although he looks like a kid who couldn't careless about writing and his hand writing looks scruffy and looks like boxes, his was actually neat.

Papa was never with me, mama didn't like me. She said something all the time "your useless." Papa was sometimes home once or twice a year, he didn't like me either, he was always drinking out of brown and green bottles and then he threw them at me, red stuff always came out of me, mama didn't help me, it always hurt, she always laughed.

He had neat writing but there was a lot of spelling mistakes such as like was spelt as "liek" but I understood. His dad was probably working aboard making him unable to be in Noah's childhood because he was always out, his mum disliked him always telling him he was useless. If his dad was around he'd drink and then throw the empty glass bottles at Noah, he'd bleed out and his mum would laugh at him. That's probably how he acts like this, he probably thought this was how he was meant to act, which is understandable to me, not to police they always overreacted. Anyways onto the next question.

Mama's name was Sofia
??

So Sofia and unknown, he didn't know his dad's name.

One day mama held me, she was being nice to me for once which was weird, I didn't like it. She was driving me somewhere in a red car and then there was a white place. They were meanies.

And that's when his mental health went fucked up and he used his anger to get his way. Damn what bitches of parents he had. I glanced at the clock, well time for me to go to bed.
"Noah, sweetheart come on." I opened my arms out and he jumped onto me
"Hungry.." He whined
"We'll get some food on the way home, come on get down."
He climbed off taking my hand as we walked out. When we got out though there was a big crowd. Photographers, oh here we go again. I grabbed Noah's wrist and went to the staff toilets.
"Huh?" He asked
"Sshh, I need to call someone okay?" I say

I called my dad and he sorted out the dumbass crowd. I drove to McDonalds and bought us both food. He happily ate his food.

"Noah, why do you react when you see other people other than me?" I ask helping him put his shirt on
He gritted his teeth and didn't reply.
"Hmm, how about we play guessing game then, huh? You like that game don't you?" I smile
He nods happily
"Okay, you know it works." I ruffle his hair
I sit down with him on the bed.
"Is it because they call you crazy?"
He shakes his head
"Do they remind you of your parents?" I ask
He nods.
"Then how come your so calm when your around me then?" I say realizing he was slowly getting sleepy so
"Because.. Your nice. I love you." He grabbed my waist and and pulled me to lay down right next to him.
I blushed, crazily. I blinked and the next thing I knew was his lips placed right onto mine, my face heated up, I had the odd feeling I was butt naked and then there was something inside me. Wait a fucking minute. I broke the kiss and immediately moaned loudly, shit his dick is inside me, oh my god bye bye virginity.
"N-noah~ o-h f-fuck..~" I moaned rolling my hips
"Sshh~ you feel so good bitch." He groaned thrusting himself in
I've never had sex before, I don't know what to do... Shit he feels so fucking good, I gripped onto the sheets, my eyes rolling back when something warm and sticky in me, then he pulled out and I collapsed onto the bed, I gasped and then he grabbed me again.
"Sorry, you okay?" He whispers
I nod, snuggling onto his chest as he slowly made me wear my shorts again.
"Are you sure your okay?" He asked
"Y-yeah.. I'm fine don't worry, just tired. " I yawned
"Did I scare you?"
I shook my head
"Did I make you uncomfortable?"
I shook my head again
"You looked like you was though." He whispered
"Im not, I just didn't know what to do, Noah I was a virgin."
"So I took your virginity?" He asks blinking innocently
I nod
"I'm happy."
"You should be." I kissed him