Teacher AU part 2

Requested by - ElliPerrie
Obviously like the Student x Teacher thing goes a little overboard here... 😨
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
I was in the library of the college working on emails and crap. That's when a student approached me, that boy, Michael "Hello, Michael right?" "Mhm! Hi Sir" he smiled but he seemed a little off  "is there something wrong?" I asked "Uh... So.. Can we like talk somewhere more private? Like humm... My dorm?" "Are Teacher's allowed to go into student's dorm rooms?" "I don't know" I stood up taking my belongings "Okay let's go" I followed him going up two flights of stairs and past the dorm rooms till we appeared to dorm room 69 (yes) he unlocked the door and we went in as he closed to door behind me. His room was clean surprisingly. "So, what did you wanna talk to me about?" I asked (REMEMBER MIKE IS 18 AND NOAH IS 19 THERE IS ONLY A 1 YEAR GAP AND THEY ARE BOTH ADULTS SO THERE'S NO INCEST OR PEDOPHILIA HERE!!!!) That's when he approached closer to me "You know.. Your kinda hot Mr Anderson.." (😨) "Uhm, Michael you are kinda too close..." Was all I could say this isn't normal? Is it? But I did kinda like it he pinned me to his table climbing onto me smirking (awoop) "what are you doing..?" I whispered "Don't worry sir, you'll like it" he said unbuttoning my shirt that's when it clicked on to me "This isn't what I think it is, is it?" "Maybe.. Maybe not~ guess you'll have to find out" his presence was kinda of nice as he gently pulled my shirt of but not my tie for some reason his fingers were warm as they touched my skin his face was inches apart from mine our lips almost touching "Michael please explain..." I mumbled but he ignored it and placed his lips on mine I flinched as he pushed his tongue into mine playing around in my mouth he started grinding on me kissing me too it happened so fast I didn't realize soon enough we had switched positions, my hand on his cheek stroking it his arms around my neck as I pinned him onto the desk. He broke the kiss "Liked that didn't you?" He smirked God yes.. I let out a slight nod. "Thats a good boy~" he kissed my nose then took of his shirt "Don't worry about a thing, sir no one will ever know~" he pecked my lips then unbuttoned my pants pulling them down then he pulled his down as well. We were now only I'm our boxers I could feel myself getting hard "aw~ already getting hard?" He chuckled "How pathetic you are" he started stroking my cheek (going to skip it because I've lost motivation-)
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I woke up in the middle of night I could not sleep at all, I just slept with my student. He mumbled something moving I'm pretty sure he was uncomfortable probably because he's sleeping with someone in his bed. I pulled him closer to me and he stopped did he already get comfortable?
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Mike woke me up in the morning kissing my neck I looked at his neck, bruised and full of hickies "Do those not hurt?" "Nope, your not the first person I've slept with so I'm used to it" he cuddled me I felt anger and jealousy through that.