Siren AU

Idea from - my bf again <3
laughingfox311  wanted Michael to be pregnant so here! But like that might happen in part 2! Ask in the comments if you do want a part 2.
Michael and Noah are already dating bc I can't be asked making them meet over and over again so uhm since like siren's (according to Google) they're half women half bird so Mikey is a women here so he'll have a pussy his name here will also be Mary. I had to use Google as reference so if this is not fully true I'm sorry I don't really know much about sirens till like rn-
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Mary's pov:
I swam up from the sea looking for Noah, there he was at the dock waiting for me his feet were in the water paddling away. I knew a way he would know it's me. My father had told me that every single siren should have kids. That isn't going to be well with a human but I'm doing it anyways. I swam to a rock sitting onto it and started my singing luring Noah to me soon he would get his boat and sail towards me.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
I waited for Mary, that's when I heard hypnotic singing that must be her, I ran to the boat sailing towards where I heard her singing coming from as I got closer I saw a rock with a figure onto it, slowly the figure became a beautiful woman. I jumped off the boat onto the rock kissing her on the lips. Me and Mary and already had sex before that was when me and her just met, she was only using me for sex to make a baby but then she fell in love and slowly we grew closer dating.
"Ready?" She smiled
I nodded we kissed again before I went back onto my ship waiting for her to start singing again showing directions when she did I slowly sailed after her as she was in front of me I didn't want to go fast incase I pushed her. I had only been to her home once and that was when we met.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
It took a long journey just to get there I'm surprised Mary's throat didn't hurt as she sang, how long has it even been? Although sirens are like mermaids but evil meaning they should live under water Mary's home is on land with there's oxygen for the humans and water air particle things for the sirens (made up not actually real) I parked up the boat jumping onto the entrance helping Mary out the water. She smiled kissing my cheek as she held my hand leading me to her bedroom. Her bed was a shell as she opened it up it had a pearl as a pillow she pushed me to her so called bed the pearl was somehow feeling like a cushion. She stripped me completely as I pulled the shell that covered her breasts (ik like this is so off from sirens but Google ain't helping me rn so im using my brain and making shit up.) Then pulling down fishnets that covered her small pussy. I stared at his fish like fin that was small connected to his back (so like technically instead of her ass she has a tail) three long fins actually there were two more but they were a lot smaller. Sirens eyes showed what tribe they were in, to Mary she had purple eyes belonging to the more murderous colony while the other two tribes were more of a sexual colony. I loved her eyes it was so beautiful to stare at. His skin glowed red hypnotizing me I didn't even need that I wanted to be inside her beautiful body to hear her pathetic noises. She tapped on my neck as I let her have full access as she slowly stretched and twisted my neck producing some kind of bio-luminescence she began biting onto my neck slapping me with her tail. I gripped onto her hands whimpering I felt like such a bottom. God she was so much better than my ex girlfriend. Slowly she lined herself up with my dick looking at me as I nodded and she dropped down moaning I sat up a bit grabbing onto her waist forcing her to bounce. Her tail moved in a happy motion as her smile grew as she moaned loudly.
"Fuck yourself Mary your pathetic noises aren't music to me just yet." I smirked
She did what she was told reaching down and starting to rub herself as I fucked her hole going deeper I thrusted into her faster and deeper. She arched herself up kissing me holding onto my shoulders so due wouldn't collapse back down, raising her knees higher, knowing what I needed to do, to sink farther into her. She was so wet, I sucked the water off her breasts, neck and jaw as her hand worked herself for the both of us. She got faster and faster, starting to scream more than moaning and then started to claw herself into my shoulders again as she stopped touching herself and let me ride her till orgasm.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I put my hand over her mouth as she came her muscles contracting around my cock, squeezing me like a vise grip, the sweetest little whimpers coming out her mouth.
"Did you like that?" I asked, leaving kisses on her lips
She nodded as I pumped harder going at her with free rein now and not holding back. My dick swelled and my insides drove with a need so fucking good and I couldn't hold it in much longer. I bit onto my bottom lip as I came into her groaning.
"I'm going to pull out, okay?" I told her
She nodded again as I pulled out helping her sit up laying her on my bare chest.
"D-do you think...?" She whispered
"Yes I think it will, I hope." I whispered back
"I have too. Father said I'd have to die if I don't." She sobbed
"Hey, no pregnant or not I still love you, if that does end up happening your swimming up to shore and not going back into sea ever. I'll look after you, remember I'm immortal, I can't die and you can only die from a specific thing so your kinda immortal I can make a specific illusion disk for you so your siren features would become human. Do not worry my love" I kissed her forehead
"O-okay..." She sniffed
"Promise me you'll do that?" I asked
I held out my pinky
"Pinky swear." She interlocked her pinky with mine.