Teacher Au part 3

Requested by - _Pegion_2
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
Other than being a teacher at a college I'm also a bartender. Mostly because I need money. The more the better sleeping with Michael wasn't too bad and we agreed to do it again after some begging. As I stepped in the club already smelt like beer and I let the other  bartender go. I started making drinks collecting money, until there was this one boy who really looked familiar. He had brown hair, blue eyes, his skin was mixed with a white and light brown and he wore a costume. "Do I know you?" He asked me he sounded so much like Michael, or maybe I've just gone insane after sleeping with him he just wouldn't get out my head every hour, minute, second Michael, Michael go shag him again was all I thought. "Not that I know of" I replied handing him a beer. "Name?" "Noah" his eyes widened "Do you work at a college...?" I nodded his mouth was wide opened. "Noah?" "How did you know my name and why do you look so familiar?" Now I was concerned "you don't remember the student you slept with?" My eyes widened now "Michael? Why the hell are you here?" "I work here, male stripper get paired good money" he smiled sipping on his beer we continued talking for a bit till the manager told Michael to back to work "Bye" he blew a kiss at me running back to the poles. My face was hot. For the next hour I watched him endlessly I didn't get orders but I couldn't care less he was so beautiful the way hi body fit with the costume, his legs around the pole am I really growing a crush on him?
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
When he was done for the night he came up to me, I was getting ready to leave. He pulled me down so I was crounching to him he gave me a kiss and hugged him "what are you doing..?" I whispered "Just follow along. " he climbed onto me "Go with the flow, don't act surprised I'll explain later." And he began kissing me again I held him god he tasted amazing but I was really curious why he was doing this I did what he said and we were making out I loved it not wanting it to stop the club felt more quieter I felt daylight upon us but we didn't stop. He then broke it looking around the sighed "I owe you one.." He whispered burying his head in my chest "why'd you do that?" I asked "My ex I had to get him angry somehow he was trying to force me to get back with him, tried to drug me you were my only hope besides I know you like it" he smiled "I saw you staring" he winked at me oh god. "Don't worry I don't mind your cute, hot" he licked my lips "what even are we Mike?" I asked the thought of that was stabbing my brain. "Up to you, what do you think?" We were holding eye contact I completely forgot what to say "Earth to Noah" he clapped his hands he was wearing false nails but oh god do they look cute. It was black nails with gold stars and swirls. "Dating..? I mean we did have sex wouldn't it make sense?" "So we're a thing?" He asked "I guess? Your mesmerizing" he smiled "Okay, first give me your number" after exchanging numbers he jumped off me. He looked out the door left right left right. "Shit." "What?" "My brother. . He was supposed to pick me up he's not here" he tried calling him but it kept going onto voicemail "I'll drive you home, my treat" "really?" "Of course" he held my hand "but first, wear my coat I don't want people staring at you." I took my coat off and he wore it "looks adorable on you" I chuckled and we walked to my car.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
When we got to his house he looked like he was struggling. I stepped out my car and went to him "what's wrong?" He was stressing and I gave him a hug "Gah, the doors locked I want to change." He sniffed "hey, don't cry, we can go to my house and I can lend you my clothes?" "No, that's nice but no, you've already done me way to many favors" he rubbed his nose and wiped his eyes "I don't care, your my boyfriend I should be treating you right, come on if your family worry they'll surely call maybe you can text them where you are" he nodded and took out his phone. Once we got into my house he changed God he looked hot in basically everything. "My arms hurt like shit, your clothes are really comfortable, thanks" I smiled "Lay on my bed" "Lay with me.. I don't like being alone a lot" he whispered I nodded and layed with him we kissed again before he'd fell asleep. I wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed his forehead. No one will take him away from me, ever.