Office AU part 2

Requested by - A-Idiot-11
-----
Michael's pov:
My new office was right next to Noah's. He took me out yesterday and it was the best date I'd ever been on. I had already finished my work that was sent by Noah. I was just busy day dreaming about Noah's peni- I mean how hot he is. Suddenly Amelia came in.
"What's wrong?" I ask pretending to be working when clearly I wasn't
"Boss needs you." She says and leaves
I get up taking a deep breathe and then walking out, I knocked on his door.
"Come in" he shouts
I kick the door open and shut it before running to Noah and hugging him.
"How's my favorite boy doing?" He chuckled
"I already finished all my work so I was just bored till you called me." I nuzzled his neck as he chuckled
His hand rubbed my back moving down to my lower back and then into my pants, I stared at him, my face heating up. He didn't look back at me until I felt his finger going closer to my hole.
"Noah- what are you-" he cuts me off by covering my mouth
"Can I?" He asks

He's asking for consent, he doesn't need my consent I don't feel uncomfortable. But I like it that he isn't one of those boys that love sex, he's an actual gentleman and asked for permission. I nod and he smiles sweetly, kissing my forehead before shoving two fingers into me, I screamed practically.
"Sshh, don't be too loud." He whispered thrusting his fingers in and out.

I liked that feeling. I hadn't had sex in ages. Well ever since I broke up with Mark I kinda just shut myself off sex well, until right now. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, sitting up so he could stretch me better.

"Ah~" I whimpered
"Do that again, I liked that noise." He licked his lips
He thrusted his fingers in deeper as I whimpered again much more louder than before. He smirked and pulled his fingers out, I whined from the lost.
"Open your mouth for me."
How can such a gentleman be such a dirty guy? I opened my mouth as he shoved those same fingers he used to stretch me out.
"Taste yourself."
I licked his fingers, sucking onto them while still staring into his eyes. I continued following his gaze as he started to take his things off his desk laying them down onto the carpet.
"Fuck, that's hot." He muttered pulling his fingers out my mouth

I was thinking about his cock again, I was breathing hard when he looked up, lifting my chin.
"What's with the weird eyes? Relax."
Mark was never this dominating. Actually he would just get right into it, sure I enjoyed it back then but I was in my teen years, I wasn't sure how sex worked so I just let Mark did what he wanted with me. I was a doll to him, he'd treat me like a Barbie doll. But it's different with Noah, I only just met the guy yesterday, he asked me out and took me on a date yesterday and now today were actually.... Having sex. Is that normal for the starting of a relationship? Noah makes me feel comfortable while Mark couldn't care less. I should probably reply to Noah, he's looking at me with a concerned look.
"I was thinking how big you are."

Oh god, why did I say that? I just blurted out my thoughts and I didn't even realize. I'm such am embarrassment. I expected him to think I'm weird but he just unzipped his pants and placed his hand under his boxers. I could make out how big his dick was because he was hard. Oh god was is that? It's bigger than my standards. Mark's penis was nine inches and Noah's looks bigger. I'm such a weirdo for dicks I don't think it's normal either.

I look at our joined hands, he carefully strokes the length of my palm with his thumb. When I look into his eyes, they darken slightly, with lust.
"I'll fit you in just right" he replies

Goosebumps scatter across my skin. I press my thighs together, I'm sexy as hell. I can't resist but look at his length again. He's jerking himself off, gripping onto my hips.
"If your going to fit me so well, show me."
"I will."
Suddenly, he stops jerking himself off, he pulls his pants down more, I can see his cock. Oh god that's going inside me?
"It's so... Big." I gasp
His hands hold onto my waist as he lifts me up from his leg, positioning me, I don't even know what to do. It's been three years.
"Noah, I don't know- I haven't had sex in like three years." I admit
"I'll teach you, your already a natural. Just do what your mind says."
And he pushes me right onto his dick, I scream so loud I'm pretty sure the glass has shattered, Noah immediately covers my mouth.

It took me a while to get used to the feeling, I nodded and he helped me to bounce off him. He let of me and ordered me too keep moving, so I did, he grabbed onto his belt and wrapped it around my mouth, tightening it before going right back to helping me move faster.
"God, your so tight.." He groaned
I whimpered in reply, squinting my eyes, I tried to keep myself from not letting my eyes roll back, but God, his cock felt so good inside me, I allowed it.

There was another thing Mark hated about me. Everytime we finished fucking, I was too weak to be able to move, I'd either faint or need his guidance, to pick me up and he hated that. He hated that I was so easily horny, he hated how easily I came, he hated that I fainted. He wouldn't even clean me up if I fainted which made me struggle in the mornings. He'd fuck me till I could no longer walk so it was hard to clean myself up, when I was physically paralyzed. Yet he still didn't help me, I'd go days laying in his or my bed struggling and he'd just leave me like that. He said he enjoyed seeing me naked and that made me extremely uncomfortable, that would happen in his bed. If I was like that in my own bed, my dad ended up showering me, I was fifteen at that time, it was embarrassing, my dad had to shower me but I couldn't move. Suddenly I heard footsteps, I slapped Noah's thigh to make him realise. It's most likely Amelia. He pulled off the belt from my mouth.
"No moaning, act normal. Lie your ass through." He demanded
"Ahh~ o-kay." I bit my lip
A knock.
"Come in-" I gasped
And my guesses were correct, it was Amelia. I feel like she's been off after Noah let everyone know the building that me and him were dating and I was off limits.
"Where is boss?" She asked
"He's- asleep. Why? You need something, I can tell him when he wakes- up." I mumble
Why does he keep thrusting deeper into me?
"Oh, why are you bouncing so much?" She questions
"He's bouncing his thigh, I'm sitting on his thigh, so like yeah-." I reply
Then she walks up to the desk, she grabs my chin and makes me look at her.
"Uhm..." I mutter
Noah please don't move. Thank god the desk can cover the bottom half of us.
"Noah was meant to be mine, you know? Till your stupid ass became head deputy, snatched my job right from me." She grits her teeth
"Your his assistant- though? You have a higher paying job than- me."
I dig my nails into his thigh. He holds onto my wrist.
"I'll get you back." And then she slaps me
Oh if I wasn't on Noah's dick right now, I would've pounced onto her. You know, fuck off Noah I'm beating this bitch. I got up from him, pulling my pants up before climbing onto the desk and pouncing onto her. Her files and shit flew right out her arms, making a mess onto the floor, she pulled my hair and pinned me onto the floor.
"Who do you think you are? Pouncing on a women?!" She shouts
Gee, her breathe stinks.
"Who do you think you are, slapping me like your my fucking mum" I kick her in the stomach causing her to fall.
Noah was watching me, he was standing up, his pants were up atleast.
"Oh so you wanna fight huh? Let's fight then you slut." She ties her hair up into a ponytail
"Don't call me a slut you whore." I pull her hair her useless ponytail falls out
She punches me in the chest, trying extremely hard to kick me in the balls but she misses each time. I kick her, pinning her too the ground. My hair falls out from my ponytail. That's when someone grabs me.
"That's enough Michael." He stated
"No that stupid cunt slapped me and then called me a slut!!" I yell
"Amelia, go back to your own office and don't come back till I call you in."
"Whore." She kicks me in the stomach and grabs her shit
When she walks past us I put my leg out in front of her and she doesn't notice, so she trips. I burst out laughing as she runs off.
"Your good at fighting." He says sitting back down on his chair
"Please tell me you'll fire her?" I ask
"Course." He chuckles and kisses my nose.