Teacher AU part 5

Requested by - Ari7110
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
I realized that Mike never went to college because of education it was because he needed to escape from his family. Now I only had one job which was a bartender. I did my daily work making drinks and counting up money. My only eyes we're on Michael though, who was twirling round poles and flirting he was on someone guy's lap getting real close. I got jealous but I knew Mike wouldn't go low and cheat on me like that. That's when him and the guy got up and walked over to me that look on Mike's face, he's planning something, that same look he he when we hooked up and I fucked him.
"Noah, get us two beers please" he winked at me. I gave them their beers an Mike gave me a kiss. The guy's face was hilarious and Mike laughed seeing him walk off.
"Come on, can we have sex?" He asked me
"Michael. We're both working" I muttered
"Noah, it's my job to fuck with people besides everyone's busy dancing and throwing up can't we just have some fun real quick?" He gave me those puppy eyes as he climbed over the table and came to me.
"Right here?!" He covered my mouth and pushed me to the ground
"Course the counter is high anyways no one can see us, unless, they look under the counter" he smirked
I was already getting hard he started rubbing onto me
"Fuck. Michael.." I groaned making him grind on me
"Aw, how cute master is liking that isn't he?" He chuckled grinding onto me harder.
Basically he was dry humping me I liked the way he thought.
"Quick sex right now then I'm fucking you in every single position when we get home." I smirked
"Will gladly be ready daddy" his hand went under my pants touching dick I whimpered
"Now now, be quiet we don't wanna get caught do we?" He smiled
I unzipped his costume he was wearing a mini skirt only half covering his ass.
"God your so beautiful when your naked"
I shoved my dick into his hole making him moan loud. His legs snaked around my waist as he got closer making me thrust into him more he smashed his lips onto mine I pushed my tongue into his mouth exploring his mouth while I thrusted into him faster
"Ahh~ master please~ faster~" he moaned biting his lips as he pushed myself to take more. His legs spread more
"Aww~ is the whore spreading his legs out for my cock? How delightful is that~" I pounded into him as he screamed but the club didn't go quiet. The music just got higher, whoever the DJ is thank you so much. He was drooling all over his mouth and a bit on my hand. I came inside him his thighs as well and pulled out. I put back on his costume pulling mini skirt up higher.
"What are you doing? I can't go back like this" he blushed
"Yes you can, your going back to your dancing and being a fucking ballerina with my cum all over your pretty little thighs so everyone knows who you belong too" I smirked pulling my pants back up.
"Noah-"
"Quicker you go, quicker you finish, quicker you can go home and wash yourself in the shower" I gave him a kiss and help his stand up.
"Fine. But your paying me back." He mumbled his face was red
"Will giving me a blowjob be a payback?" I asked
"Definitely" I slapped his ass and laughed
"Go on then darling" I kissed his neck
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
I was liking this. Noah's cum dried up but I loved being dirty like this.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I finally finished and couldn't wait to get home. When we did I pinned Noah to the wall pulling his pants down.
"Is someone needy for my cock?" He chuckled
I licked his tip and started sucking him off fast. He pulled my hair forcing me to take more. I looked at him, red face like his hair cute. He climaxed in my mouth, he cummed an awful lot that I gagged from the amount.
"God did that feel good..~" he mumbled kissing my forehead and picking me up.