Vampire AU part 2

Kay so idea from - Just_a_deadass_bitch I've already made a vampire au so.. this is part 2 😋
They gonna be fucking.
Yes I know Noah was talking weird in the first part STOP COMMENTING ABT IT, he's a fucking vampire obviously he won't know how to speak properly that's why he saud "me" alot SO STFU.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Noah's found about my alcohol addiction and now he's drunk. He's horny as well "please?~" he pleaded his hand on my neck almost like he's about the choke me. A human getting fucked by a vampire.. That's something new. "Fine" he smashed his lips on mine and bit my bottom lip which started bleeding but he licked all of the blood away. "Naughty boy" he smiled in sweet but evil way. He attacked my neck instantly leaving hickeys everywhere "Chill a bit.." I whimpered my hands in his hair. He lifted my leg up holding it on his waist then grabbing my other leg till he was holding me. He stripped himself then me his hands were warm and his eyes were red. Those same eyes I saw the first time. They were pretty though and I couldn't help but stare into them, he put on a condom on his member I gripped onto my shoulders as he lined himself up with my hole. "Slow." He nodded and pushed in I moaned as he pinned me closer to the wall and he kissed me slow thrusting in. It was hot. I melted into the kiss pushing my tongue into his he explored every bit of my mouth before breaking the kiss, then making out with me as he thrusted faster. I broke the kiss "N-Noah.. I'm g-gonna c-cum!~ ahh~" I moaned cumming all over our stomachs not long after he came inside me, he pulled out and showered me and himself. "G-give me your hoodie... Please..?" He smiled kissing my forehead, I hugged onto the towel that was wrapped around me feeling tired. (He was sat on the ironing board which somehow didn't break..) He came over to me putting on some boxers and then his white hoodie which was huge. It covered up my thighs, he picked me up patting my head as he walked to the bed and layed down with me on top of him. He stroked my hair his other arm around my waist for support "Go on baby, go to sleep" he said taking my hand and kissing it. I took his hand away from my hair kissing it and hugging it drifting off.