Royal AU

Michael's pov:
It was so boring here. I want to go outside but the farest I can go is the Royal garden. There's no electronics allowed here either so I can't see what the world actually is. I want a boyfriend. I came out gay 2 years ago but after that I don't think everything has been the same to me ever since everyone now avoids me. I just stay here all the time 24/7 since nobody wants my company. All I do here is stare out the window and when nobody is in the kitchen I get leftovers and eat them, nobody would care for me they wouldn't give me food nor ask if I'm okay. I don't remember the last time my father even said I love you to me he was always busy and Terrence hated me to bits. He made Elizabeth and Cc hate me too so I have no one. It hurts, a lot I guess this was Terrence's chance to make everyone hate me he always would tell me he'd make everyone turn against me one day, I guess it came true. Just then I heard chattering I opened my door and ran and hid behind a sofa so I can see who it is. It was the Anderson's, right Terrence is going to marry their daughter. I never knew he had a son though he looked depressed rubbing his hands. He noticed me and looked at me confused then realized why I was hiding. Slowly he went over to me without anyone noticing "why are you here?" He asked "Oh. My family excludes me because I'm gay." I gave a fake smile "same-. That's why nobody noticed I left" "your gay as well?" I asked he nodded "my name is Noah btw" "Michael" he looked awfully beautiful "Anyways you seem cool wait by your window tonight okay? I have to go before I get shouted at" "okay bye" he smiled and quickly went over to his family again. I watched as Terrence kissed the daughter who's name was Kate I did feel upset he looked so happy with her was it that hard to not be happy with me? Father looked happy too everyone did I don't get why it was so hard to accept me though. Tears filled my eyes and I went back to my room.

Noah's pov:
I watched as Michael walked away he was upset probably because of being excluded. Poor boy. I wanted to go over to him but I'd get caught "Father.. My I be excused to go to the bathroom..?" I asked "Whatever go ahead" I bowed down and went I've been in here for as long as I can remember so I know where everything is. I didn't knock on his door I just opened it too see him sobbing on the ground. His room looked ruined like it was once perfect but now it's nothing. That make's sense why his door is black while the others are red. "Hey are you okay?" I asked sitting next to him "Y-yea.." He sniffed wiping away his tears "Hey listen I know how you feel my family hates me and excludes me a lot" "I just don't get why they couldn't just accept me..." "Hug?" I tilted my head "I haven't had those in ages..." He hugged me tight and cried I was surprising light he was skinny his eyes were a beautiful turquoise. "Yk your really beautiful" "thank you.. You are too" he sniffed and rubbed away his tears "You look really tired though why don't you get some rest?" "I-i can't sleep alone.. I haven't slept in years properly I've only fainted and that would be my sleep" "I'll stay with you okay now come on" I stood up and gave him a hand as he went to lay on his bed in his nightstand there was a picture of him and his dad I'm sure that's the only photo he has of him. "Daddy..." "Hey turn this way okay don't let your thoughts get you" I let him hug my thigh tight as I stroked his hair "I wish mommy was here.. She would have accepted me.." He mumbled "Did she die?" "Mhm.. I miss her... She would always stop my brother from bullying me.." "I'm sure she misses you too she's probably watching over you now" I smiled "thank you.." He layed his head on my thigh and soon enough he fell asleep he was so adorable. But I need to know more about him before I ask him out.