Royal AU part 2

Part 2 was requested by SeleneAfton12509 thank you so much<3
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
A few years later me and Noah began dating, in secret of course it was fun sneaking out, remembering times and being with someone who loves me for the way I am. It's been now nine years since Noah and me started dating. "Mikey~" Noah ran over to me kissing me on the cheek "hello Noah" I smiled "I have a surprise for you darling, do you trust me if you wear a blindfold and I lead you?" He asked "Noah, love, we've been dating for nine years of course I trust you" I pecked his lips. He tucked my hair back then tied a blindfold around my head. He took my hand and lead me somewhere slowly. As we walked I felt the cold breeze touch my arms. "Are we outside Noah?" I asked "Mhm, we're here now I'm going to tell you when to take your blindfold off okay?" He let go of my hand I had no clue what was happening but I couldn't wait to see. He began counting back from ten telling me once it hit zero I could remove the blindfold.
10
9
8
7
6
5 and a half
Noah.
He laughed then continued.
4
3
2
1
0
I untied the blindfold holding it in my hands as I blinked to get my eye sight back I looked around. We were outside near the blossom tree, the tree I loved the most, it's beautiful pink and white flowers flowed with the wind it was night. I looked down where I saw Noah holding a box out which had a ring. I gasped he's proposing to me?! Tears formed in my eyes. "Michael, we've been together for twelve years after our first meet and I've loved every moment especially the time I confessed my feelings too you but now I want to continue our relationship where I can say you are definitely mine and only mine so, will you marry me Michael Terrence Afton?" He finished his speech "i-.. Oh my god.. Yes!" I jumped on him making him fall onto the ground I hugged him tight and sobbed. He also cried too. He kissed me slowly wiping my tears away. I smiled. "What is the meaning of this?!" We both froze that was papa. Oh shit. "We've been out for too long Noah.." I whispered "it's time let's just say it okay?" I nodded we both got up and I grabbed onto his hand as both our families approched us. Our fathers looked pissed while Noah's mother looked angry too. Geez at least one supporter for him rude. Terrence gave me a confused look and Elizabeth and Cc looked afraid. Terrence was with Penelope, Noah's older sister holding her she looked pissed too. Homophobic asshole. I stuck my tongue at her and Terrence smiled. Penelope was making Terrence depressed bitch. I can fix that right after I've been screamed at. Me and Noah switched glances then back at our families. Noah gripped my hand tighter. I nodded. "Papa, me and Noah have been dating in secret for nine years and he's now my fiancee" I explained. They all looked stunned. "No! I will not accept a gay son!!" Noah's father shouted Noah was afraid of loud noises which made him grip my hand even tighter on the other hand my family already knew about it because I really thought they would accept me. "Noah you will marry Poppy! Our family can not have a gay son where will all the money go! We can't have a gay future king!!!" I covered Noah's ears "will you shut your mouth? Your scaring your son." I glared at them. "Penelope get your goofy ass on your side of the family and stop snogging my brother" she moved to her side. "Do not tell my daughter what to do!" Noah's mother shouted I glared at her and she shut up too. "If you lot are going to be together then leave the kingdom!" Papa shouted that hurt but what can I expect. That's when Terrence stepped in. "Father no, please.. I something to say as well" everyone's eyes we're on Terrence. "I- I'm gay as well. I've been seeing Damon Smith from the Smith's in secret I don't love you Penelope so please stop being so obsessed over me" my eyes widened why didn't he say anything before?! I was happy for him but also mad if he told Papa this before im sure he would have changed something. "So both of you have been seeing other people." Both me and Terrence replied with yes. He sighed "Anderson's can you please go. We will talk about this over dinner" all of the Anderson's went except Noah "leave Noah here." Noah on the other hand was calming down from all the shouting "Michael I owe you a huge apology, after your mother died I just couldn't take it I wanted you to be perfect more or less because you act and look like your mother that's why I quit talking to you after you came out as gay I support you both and Terrence you don't need to marry Penelope I'll call off the wedding" Papa explained "go on Mikey" he kissed my forehead and I went over to hug papa. It didn't take long before Noah came to hold my hand again (Noah doesn't like to be away from Mike for long even if it's a inch difference) "I'm here Noah" I kissed his cheek and he picked me up. "Do you guys accept.. Me and Noah? Getting married though?" I asked "Of course" papa smiled and Terrence just nodded. Elizabeth and Cc were still confused. Noah opened the box again and took the ring out placing it on my hand slowly. I smiled and kissed him again. "Eli come here" she came over to me and I showed her my ring cc joined and they both admired the ring. I giggled.