Teacher AU part 8

Requested by - Miccy666666666 and 0Veins
Had no idea what to write abt for this chapter, tried my best
-----
Noah's pov:
It was so loud at night. How is Michael sleeping so peacefully? Mind you he's a deep sleeper, can't hear shit when he's knocked out. I've been awake staring at ceiling since midnight and right now it's two am. Michael would be mad if I didn't sleep but I can't if there's such a racket. So I woke him up.
"Hmm.... What the fuck do you want." He yawned his hand around my neck squeezing it I could possibly choke
"It's too loud..." I mumble
He sighs and gets up. Then he leaves the room, next thing I hear is shouting, banging and he comes back shutting the door behind him.
"Sorry, it's my little brother he can't fucking sleep he's got insomnia so he plays his games at full volume that's why you couldn't sleep." He explained laying back down
I cuddled him and nuzzled his neck as he slowly drifted off again
"Michael?" I asked
"Hm?" He mutters
"What are we gonna do for work?" I asked
"Forget work, have fun a little Noah, take a break when we go back to Leeds we'll go back to working." And with that he fell asleep.
He's right, I should take a break from work, I should concentrate more on Michael and keeping him happy.

"Michael, get up." I sighed
"Noo..." He mumbled kicking me in my stomach and turning to my side of the bed
"Michael." I say
He doesn't respond, so I pick his lazy ass up and take him to the bathroom. I had already filled his tub up so to piss him off I dropped him into the tub with his clothes on. He screamed and started throwing stuff at me.
"Your fault." I stick my tongue out at him
He grabs a cup and starts filling it with the water.
"Michael don't you fucking dare-" I grit my teeth
He throws it all over me, I'm fully drenched and he continues. He shakes his head like a dog to take the water out of his hair. He takes his clothes off and sits in the tub. I take my clothes off and join him as he crawls to me and lays on my chest.
How quickly this kid's moods can change.
I kiss his forehead and stay in the tub in silence before washing his hair.

Michael was ready and he went to eat his breakfast, when I slipped and fell hitting my nose.
"Noah boo- oh what the fuck-" he rushed over to me
"Oh god, your nose is bleeding, give me a second I'll get you some tissue." He stands up and runs coming back in exactly a second holding the tissue to my nose.
"You okay?" He asks
I nod. I did feel a little light headed though but I'm sure it'll pass. He moves the tissue away and throws it away, getting another one and cleaning off any excess (is that the right word-) blood.
"You look fucked up, come on, you need to lay down." He helps me stand up, holding my hand as he takes me to the bedroom, I lay down as he lays on top of me. He plays with my hair, licking my lips and pecking them.