Gamer AU part 2

Requested by - MIK0L125 and ItzzZoee
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
The smell of rain and an opened book filled my lungs the first thing when I woke up. It took me awhile to actually wake up, Noah was still fast asleep holding me close to him. I couldn't actually move but my lazy ass doesn't mind at all so I decided to go on my phone. About twenty thousand messages from Maisie so I read them. And then my phone was snatched off me.
"Good morning to you too grumpy" I giggle
"Oh shut it" he mumbled hugging me
We cuddled for an hour before he got up dragging me to take a shower. He got used to how England worked extremely fast even if he'd only moved here yesterday. I layed on his chest as we stayed in the warm bath just relaxing.
"Your so beautiful naked.." He whispers kissing my head
"I love you" I nuzzle his neck
"I love you more." He lifts my chin placing his lips onto mine.
The kiss wasn't just any small quick kiss it was a long passionate one I realized this was the first kiss we had properly if you don't include the kisses during us having sex yesterday night. I wrapped my arms around his neck touching his sliver chain it was cold, it relaxed my now sweaty hands. He pushed his tongue into my mouth wrestling with mine as I moaned he pushed me onto the other side of the wall gripped onto the sides of the tub still kissing him. My face fell hot,he was hot. I opened my eyes and stared at his chest for a few minutes, he has abs. Sexy. He broke the kiss even though I didn't want it to end but everything has to have an ending to it doesn't it? He picked me up not really giving my a choice and got me ready. He blow dried my hair which was basically a poof ball till I brushed it out.
(I don't really know what else to write so the end 😝)