Pet AU part 4

Requested by - ItzzZoee
-----
Michael's pov:
I haven't slept, nor have I eaten. I don't even remember the last time I showered. After getting possessed by my own bloody mom, I was in shock, Noah took me back into our room and, layed me down, since then I haven't budged. I can't reply to Noah when he asks me things it's always a nod or me shaking my head I can't speak, my throat was clogged up with blood that I had to go to the doctors to fix it.
"My darling, do you want to do something else?" He crouches down lifting the duvet so he could see my face.
Part of me wanted to say yes but I just couldn't. I felt locked up in my own bed. I couldn't even move. I shook my head and he sighed.
"You've been like this for two weeks now Michael, I'm worried about you. Do you at least want something to eat?" He asked
I had to be fed from my nose instead of my mouth since it needed healing. It didn't feel right. I shook my head again. He moves me slightly back and lays down with me.
"Baby, I know your scared but I'm still worried about you, you haven't moved from the bed." He whispers
I squirm trying to get me to hug me tighter. A force was pulling me again.
"What's wrong?" He hugged me tighter
Please let me speak, I want to talk. I feel like someone is grabbing onto me covering my mouth so I was forbidden from speaking.
"Is it..?"
I nodded quickly as he held me extremely tightly. The room was shaking, everything went side ways, every object fell and broke. I'm so glad he managed to know what was happening. Suddenly I could move my hands so I hugged him back tightly, climbing onto him so he was practically carrying me. I could hear creaking noises, creatures crawling, water dripping and a girl screaming. Someone grabbed my hair making me throw my head back, my mom.
"Why don't you just let me Michael?"
I shook my head endlessly, she gripped my hair tighter. Suddenly I gasped. I started screaming, my lips were cut slightly and were bleeding, I was vomiting blood and then it all ended. The room had stop shaking.
"Michael- oh my god-" he cried hugging me
"I need to go to Ita-ly." I coughed blood on his white shirt
"I know, we're going tomorrow. I thought it'd be nice if you met your family again, it might help your mental health, I've already packed our things. We're moving house as well. I found a beautiful mansion somewhere else, far from here." He explained through tears

We were already driving to the airport. Mom sat in the back glaring at me, Noah didn't need to know that though, he can't even see her. She'll follow me, she's always following me. Maybe if I take her back to Italy, to mama, mama can make her stay in Italy forever. I'm scared. I don't like this. I want to be normal, like I was five years ago.

Mom sat with me, I layed my head on Noah's shoulder. We were in the air, one more hour away from reaching Italy. I nudged him.
"I'm scared Noah." I whispered
His arm wrapped around me pulling my closer, mom was busy staring at the chair in front.
"Don't be, I'm here." He kissed my forehead
I sobbed on his shoulder for a bit, all I could taste was blood in my mouth. I hadn't touched the plane food or any food in general. Noah ate mine and kept the empty stuff on mine so it looked like I ate it. I'm happy he hasn't forced me to eat or shower. He knew I was scared.

I didn't cry when I saw anyone. I barely hugged anyone. Noah explained to then why when we got back to my childhood home.
"Victoria possessed her own son.?" Uncle says
"She is able too. Black magic." Mama mutters
"How can you fix it though?" Noah asks
Mama gets up and picks me up sitting down with me on his lap
"Where is your mom, Michael? Can you see her?" Mama asks
"Next to you.. She keeps staring at me, u don't like it." I sob
"Victoria, show yourself." Mama's tone changed he was more serious holding me close to him
Mom did as he said. Mama slapped her.
"I told you to stop." He sounded angry
"He is a sin." Mom argues
"He is my blood." Mama argues back
Everyone was watching them.
"Take your blood out of him. He deserves to be happy not scared." Mama makes me sit up
"No." Mom folds her arm
Suddenly there's a knife pointed at her neck.
"Fine." She tutted
She grabbed onto my wrists tightly, it hurt and I started crying. I felt dizzy.
"Valentino, get me the vomit bucket, fast." I heard Mama say
Then there was a black bucket in front of me, I threw up even more blood into the bucket, how am I still alive with all this blood coming out of me.
"Give him back his own blood Victoria."
She grabbed hold of my neck and I felt warm. My eyes we're shutting, the world was spinning. I tried to shut my eyes but she slapped me awake.
"Uncle what's happening to Mikey!" I heard Asher yell.
"He's okay Asher, move away I don't want blood to get on you."
Then she stopped and I fainted.