Cave AU part 4

Requested by - Tx_Miichael
If you don't like reading or just hate birth experience in general don't read the chapter or skip a few parts aka most of the chapter.
The only iconic thing is I'm listening to music while making the most angsty shi ever.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Blood, on my shorts, on the bed. What the hell? My stomach pained. I didn't know what to do, I felt really weak. It was dark, really dark on the alarm clock it said it was exactly one am. I couldn't see but I could hear Noah's faint breathing. Slowly listening and following it I managed to touch his chest I shook him slightly.
"Mm- what's wrong..?" He groaned rubbing his eyes
"B-blood, i- don't know what's happening..." I whisper
"What do you mean blood?" His tone changed from a tired voice to a worried voice.
"I- don't know.. It's all over me.." I rub my eyes
I could hear him getting off the bed rushing over somewhere and the light turns on, he rushes towards me and sees the blood.
"Your water broke baby, I need to take you to hospital, does it hurt any where?" He whispers
"M-my stomach." I wrap my arms around his neck leaning my head on his chest.
I still don't know what was happening, what did my water breaking mean? Why was there blood? Why is my whole body aching? I asked Noah each of those questions, he looked incredibly worried.
"Baby, when this happens it means the baby is ready to come out." He explains
"Your going to push the baby out of you, it'll hurt but I'll be there with you alright?"
I nod, so even more pain just for a baby? That's a bit shit. My stomach pains and I scream tears rolling down my cheeks Noah parks getting out the car and picking me up again, I sob quietly on his shoulder as the pain only gets worst. I didn't know what happened next my hearing just kind of disappeared and I could only hear faint muffles. I was taken to another room but I was laying down on a bed now, Noah was sitting down beside me holding my hand my hearing appeared again. I was wearing a gown now and my legs were lifted up, all I could do was scream and cry listening to the people that were wearing cyan and white clothing, they were all women and they all fold me to do one thing, "push." It didn't sound right and the pain only got worse.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
My breathing became heavier, I was still crying, I was sweaty the gown was sticking onto me like I was glue and the gown was paper. My bed was different, the top half was up now I was in a sitting position, I was laying on Noah's chest his hand rubbing my back as he stayed quiet and letting me quiet. There was a small clear box there with something inside I didn't know what it was, I didn't want to know either. My head pounded and I was still in so much pain. I couldn't speak either, my body was shaking and I could feel my body heating up. I didn't feel right at all. I felt like I was going to faint, my chest was hurting the most, my breathing was a lot slower. Something wasn't right at all.
"N-o-ah.. Some-thi-ng isn't- i- righ-t...." I choke out
He lifted my chin realizing something wasn't right either the room went round in circles, I was sweating a lot more I cried more I was scared, why isn't anything making sense to me? There was shouting except I couldn't seem to make out any. Noah wasn't holding me anymore, the world darkened.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I woke up again, everything hurt but it was a lot less. I was now in a different room I tried to sit up and failed. I was connected to a lot of weird machines the one that caught my eye was a green coloured one, it was fogged up and it covered my mouth and nose a huge tub connected to a machine.
"Mikey?" I heard someone say
I couldn't speak I tried to move my fingers.
"Oh my god your awake" it was Noah, I could see his red face. He was crying. He still was.
I wanted to say something to him I couldn't though, not with a huge green thing in the way. I moved my fingers more and Noah held my hand rubbing my knuckles.
"Can you hear me baby?" He asked
I nod slowly my neck hurting I winced from the pain
"Good" he smiled slightly wiping away his tears.
He leans over me kissing my forehead which was soothing. I blinked a few times. I wanted to know what was in the clear box, why was it still here? I made a slight noise alerting Noah and pointed at the box. He smiled at me and got up taking whatever was in the box and showing me it.
"It's our baby Michael" he smiled
"It's a girl, I haven't named her yet, I wanted you to name her."
We had already discussed baby names he specifically wanted one that started with an M so it would remind him of me. Our favorites were Madeline and Miles. He showed me his phone which had the baby names on it saved he wanted me to point at one. I pointed at the name Madeline and he smiled.
"I love it darling" he whispers kissing the baby's head and placing her back into the box.
"I want to kiss you, but you need to get better." He stroked my hair
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
A lot of checkups, I was able to speak I was no longer connected to weird machines and I was able to move. The pain had slowed to minor pains. Noah still hadn't kissed me like he said he would. It had been one or two days since I've been in the hospital and I was now able to go, I was discharged by a wheelchair. Noah picked me up thanking the nurse and sat me down. When he sat down after putting baby Madeline down in her car seat he lifted my chin to look at him.
"You don't know how scared I was when you had a heart attack baby. I thought I was going to lose you forever." He whispers placing his lips onto mine.