Trans Micheal AU

This AU was requested by SeleneAfton12509 and I'll be using the name Meadow as Michael's name. <3
Michael's girl name is Meadow, then he becomes trans and uses the name Michael in this AU Mike's pronouns are He/They
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Meadow's pov:
Recently I don't feel it on being a girl. It just didn't feel right for some reason I decided to talk to Terrence and Papa about it. "Meadow the feeling you are having is fine, if you don't feel it as a girl it means you feel comfortable being a boy" Papa said "Trans?" I asked "yeah your name would be a boy name that your comfortable with and your pronouns would change" Terrence explained "Meadow listen, if you do feel like you want to change genders me and Terrence are here to support you" Papa rubbed my arm "So you won't hate me for it?" I asked "Why would we?" Terrence asked "because I've seen on the internet that most parents don't support their kids being trans" "It is true  unfortunately but we do support your changes your apart of this family" "Okay, I'll think about it. Thanks papa and Terry!" I went to my room where I met Noah. (They are dating) I hugged him "I heard your conversation is that what you feel?" He asked hugging me back I nodded "That's fine with me I still love you either way" he stroked my hair. "Do you think I should?" I asked "That's not up to me that's up too you darling" being a girl did feel weird too me. Maybe being a boy would change it. "I'll think about it" I kissed his cheek.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
It's been a few weeks now and I've decided too become trans. The trans surgery is what I'll save up too but not right now. I've already told Noah and he's lent me his clothes the wear which I didn't mind it's so comfy. "When are you gonna tell your family?" He asked "today" I yawned and layed on his lap "Tonight?" He asked "Tonight" he kissed me "Can we make out though?" I smiled innocently "I can't say no to your cute smile" and we made out. I don't know how long we were but we were rudely interrupted by Terrence "Mike don't stay in that position everyone can see your panties" "don't look then" I said biting Noah's lip "gross" "stfu and get out" he left and I continued making out with Noah. He put a hand near the skirt pulling it down so no one would actually see my panties now he was shirtless and I was only in my bra.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
It was now dinner time which was the time I would tell my family about my gender. "Gah- I can't-" I was a nervous my face was red "Hey, sweetheart I'll be there with you calm down if you can't say I can if you want" Noah tucked my hair behind my ears. "Can you say it please..?" I mumbled "Of course I can" he smiled and hugged me kissing my forehead.  I took a deep breathe and held Noah's hand. "Terrence told me you two had something to tell me what is it?" Papa asked "Noah's saying it.." I bit my lip. "Okay Meadow has chosen to be a boy, his pronouns are he/they and goes by the name Michael now" Noah smiled I covered my face with my hands. "Oh that's wonderful" Terrence said which made him kinda sound like my maths teacher.
"We'll go clothes shopping for you then Michael" papa said which kinda made me a little calmer.