Footballer AU part 2

Requested by - Blankbee27
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
"Apparently I'm getting banged today." He mumbled getting his stuff out his dad's car as his dad drive off and we started walking into school
"What, why?" I ask
"No fucking clue." He sighs
"When's it happening?" I hold his hand
"Break, don't tell anyone will you please?" He grabs me by my waist and continues walking
"I won't, I promise." I kissed his cheek

The person that was supposed to "bang" Noah had already spread the news and in science and art, that's why everyone was talking about and about ten billion people came up to me saying "oh your boyfriend is getting banged, do you know that?" Or "he's gonna lose, no Offense." The guy that was banging Noah was two feet taller than him. It was break now and everyone was going mental, Noah told me to meet up in the toilets privately.
"It's pissing me the fuck off now, they won't shut the fuck up." I fold my arms sitting on his lap and facing him
"Well, I have to fight him or I'm counted as a pussy." He rubs my back
"But I don't want you excluded." I pout
"Then you also get excluded." He smiles
"Your right." I smirk

There was a huge ass crowd outside, no slts were outside guarding since it was Friday, most slts were off. Guy was smart with planning to bang my fucking boyfriend on a Friday. I think I should join in half way if Noah is losing, I mean come on, the guy is fucking tw feet taller he looks like the giant from Jack and Beanstalk (idk how to spell it...) The actual fuck. Everyone was chanting fight, I took my phone out and started recording the moment the bitch ragged Noah's hair. Maisie comes up to me and watches in complete shock, also recording.
"Your boyfriend is fucking losing Michael." She hisses
"Should I join in?" I ask
"Are you daft?" She slaps me slightly
"Listen, Noah's gonna get excluded anyways and you know I can't live without him in school, might as well get excluded." I shrug
"What about me bitch."
"Skive school or you join in with me."
"Lets both join in." She smiles
We find her boyfriend, Aiden and hand him our shit and phones, he records and we push past everyone and start swearing at the guy. I blow a kiss at Noah and he smirks, standing up and limping towards me.
"Slt is gonna come, win big bitch." He whispers kissing my neck

"Fucking whore!" I kick his face into the ground, my lip is bleeding a lot.
The bitch knocked out Noah completely, he was already sick so he knocked out easily. Principle took us apart and started having a full on go at me. Rude bastard, I grabbed my shit from Aiden, including my phone and Noah woke up, so I helped him up and followed the principle into the head office to get yet another lecture.

Noah and me were excluded for the same amount of days, including full day isolation when we got back, Maisie was excluded for two days and the guy was permanently excluded since he was also caught vaping which is strictly forbidden and I totally don't do it myself. My dad picked us both up, Noah's dad was too busy so Noah stayed over.
"Daddy, can you take us to the hospital, his head looks really bad." I say
"Course bud, keep the tissue on him, pressure will help."

Noah was alright, the injury wasn't bad but he'd feel light headed alot, he slept on me most of the day. I didn't mind him being lazy, I found it adorable to be honest, I loved it when he was clingy.