Mafia AU

So uh this could technically be my original au, since in my au Noah is a mafia- soooo- also this will kinda be linked w the office au-

Noahs pov:
This job was boring, there was nothing amusing abt it just killing people in secret. There was a knock on the door which was recognized to be my bf Michael, head deputy. "Come in" I muttered and the door slowly opened and Mike slowly stepped in and walked over to my desk "Noah people are finding out abt us and they're trying to get me to say information abt u so they can get u arrested" he explained I sighed and told him to sit on my lap. "It doesn't matter okay? If they force u just say no. If they don't listen come to me and tell me their names and I'll sort them out" I stated he nodded. I tucked his hair behind his ear and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around my neck and put his legs around my waist while kissing me. He played with my hair while I finished my work off. "I'm hungryyy" he whined "one second darling and we can after okay?" I smiled kissing his head and sending my work off. I picked him up and took him to the cafe. After we ordered some food and ate we just talked and got to know each other a little better. Mike worked 2 jobs, being a colleague of mine and a stripper he told me that he only danced and he was now dating me he couldn't go and sleep with other men. He works at a gay bar. Rn he was just hugging my arm and was resting his eyes while I played with his hair. "Is ur job over? He asked I nodded " can u come to my house?" He requested "sure" I responded he kissed my cheek and held hands till we made it too his house. His house was a mansion just a lot smaller than mine. "Hopefully my dad and my older brother aren't gonna hit u" he chuckled "they are overprotective?" I asked "Mhm my last ex before I dated u he died bc of my brother bc he tried to make me do drugs so my brother got pissed and stabbed him" he explained okay let's not do anything bad then. "But I'm sure they'll be okay with u" he smiled and kissed me and then opened the door. His house was pretty nice and well decorated he had two younger siblings too which I'm surprised weren't as weird as normal children. "When u meet my parents and brother take ur illusion disk off, if they see me dating an alive person they'll try too kill u" he whispered I nodded an older boy that looked like he was in his teen years but much older by now appeared holding a small lil girl in his hands "who is this." The boy asked sternly ok he's a lot scarier than I thought "brother terryy, this is my bf Noah" he smiled "didn't I tell u to quit dating?" The boy asked "be quiet my lovq2e life is as special as I love money ratty boy" he teased I stood there silently the girl jumped off the boys arms and ran to me she took my illusion disk off my wrist revealing my dead form "Terry he's good, he's dead anyways so there's no point killing him" the girl spoke the boy groaned "Noah, the girl is my sister her names Elizabeth, Eli for short and the boy is my older brother Terrence" he smiled "nice to meet u both-." I weakly smiled Mike hugged me knowing I was nervous "he won't kill u dw" he whispered "Eli go to ur room" Terrence stated Elizabeth hugged Mike and went to her room, Terrence called his parents which were mikes parents too. There was a ginger headed women and a very tired man. They looked so harmless yet so scary. "Mom, father meet Noah mikes new bf" Terrence muttered "y'all act like its such a big deal" he whined as he held my hand the two parents looked at me the women seemed pleased but the man looked like he had mixed feelings for me. "I see, well, welcome to the family ig. Hurt my child and I'll make sure u die badly." The man sternly spoke his voice was deep. "Okay sir-." I mumbled "quit scaring him u lot I've been dating him for 2 days now" he chuckled "Michael. What have I told u too tell us when u date someone" the women glared at me "oh please, drop the act old people" Mike rolled his eyes and dragged me to his room. "Ur family is so scary" I gasped out he chuckled "yea they've always been like that but when they get used to u they'll like u well half of them will" he giggled.