Footballer AU

XxKrewxX liked the footballer au, so here's the full version x
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
I broke up with Mark, Noah asked me out the moment I told him we broke up, obviously I said yes. My life was becoming a lot better now and I didn't realize how bad it was because of Mark. Now that he was out my life I realized I ruined myself just to make him happy and show me affection, when really he was just cheating on me behind my back, but now I'm better, I shall never change myself just to make another man happy, Noah was proud of me for that, he encouraged me and help me fight away my problems, he was ruthless but he was a loyal boyfriend, a man who I could definitely trust. He was rude to everyone, every boy and every girl no matter how pretty or how rich they were he wasn't interested, he was so nice to me though, at school he stood on the dinner tables full on announcing I was his boyfriend, he would let no one touch me. I bonded with his friends well, he would always give them glares though and push them away if he thought I was being too close to them.
"Hey cutie" he smirked the moment I shut my locker door, he leaned on the other lockers not allowing a small year seven go to her locker.
"Oh, hi Noah" I smiled hanging my pe bag on my shoulder, locking my locker and stuffing my key into my blazer pocket
"How you doing? I haven't been able to see you all day." He asks
"I'm doing fine Noah, it's not your fault you were busy with other things" I peck his lips moving him away so the small year seven could go past, she smiled at me.
"Still missed you though."
"Well you no longer need too, the rest of the two hours of this hell hole, we have lessons together, come on." I chuckled taking his hand and walking outside the doors.
"Man it's raining." He takes his blazer of placing his blazer on my head
"What about you?" I pout
"Don't worry about me sweetheart, I'd rather be sick than you" he kisses the side of my head
We walk to the boys changing rooms and walk in, going to the very back so we could do what ever we wanted since they couldn't see us. I pulled his blazer off my head and hung it up.

"It's cold" I hissed
"I know." He kisses me
"Why are we playing football when it feels like I'm gonna turn into ice." I pushed my sleeves down to cover my hands
He takes his phone and checks the time before quickly slipping it away.
"We've still got twenty five minutes till we go back and get changed." He sighs
"Are you being for real?"
"Come with me." He grabs his wrist
"Where?" I ask
"Do you trust me?" He asks
"Yes?" I raise an eyebrow
"Then come on." He says running before the teacher sees us

We snuck back before the teacher noticed we were missing. We changed as normal before going and making out with each other, no one changed in the back since Noah said there was "a huge snake hiding in try showers ready to eat us alive so he's protecting us from the huge snake" really he doesn't want anyone seeing him get changed. His hands slipped into my pants, but the bell went so we stopped.
"Stupid fucking bell." He muttered
"You'll get your chance another time my love." I ruffled his hair
"What we got now?" He asked
"Science, and no were not skiving, come on."