Cave AU

Idea from - S4mmy_Aft0n
Noah is a explorer
Mikey is a human wolf with horns
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
After walking for ages through the forest I came across a cave, curiosity hit me wanting to see what's inside it. I'm an explorer anyways, why not? What's the worse that could happen to me. I walked in slowly, it was magnificent, it was way different from other caves. The walls had diamonds and other jewels glowing as I walked past till I heard a hiss and I screamed. I looked down to see I was stepping onto a furry thing, was that a tail? I took a step back to examine the furry thing a bit better. The furry thing turned around so it was facing me, gritting their teeth. They had brown hair, wolf ears and weirdly black horns with a purple glittering out of it, they had purple eyes that glowed with the jewels on the wall, there were a lot of scratch marks on the wolf's skin, the were only wearing like a cloth or something to cover their private parts or the rest was revealing.
"H-hey, I'm sorry-" I whispered
Their eyes turned a little pinker for some reason as it crawled closer to me, they grabbed my leg and pulled me down, I screamed again thinking they were going to do something to me, then he gritted his teeth which shut me up, they started caressing my cheek this was not a normal wolf at all. It looked more human like than a wolf it just had a tail and ears that made it a lot more different. Their lips met mine as they kissed me harsh my eyes widened, I was practically frozen and I had no idea why, I tried to move but somethinh had stopped me each time, their leg touching my buldge, dry humping me I moaned into the kids as my eyes forcefully shut giving in, what the fuck was happening? Why am I kissing a mythical weird wolf human thing? Why in the actual fuck did I even come here. They opened their eyes as I opened mine, their eyes we're a bright pink colour their pupil a light red colour shaped as a heart, the actual fuck, that was when it all came shooting down to me, I was making out with a fucking next level human but something inside me wanted to keep going I switched positions with them pinning them down to the ground and pushing my tongue into their mouth, I explored every part of their mouth feeling their sharp teeth, they tasted like cherries. They moaned into the kiss, they're arms wrapping around my neck pushing me to kiss them even harder, they continued to grind onto me with their knee which only wanted me to do this human being even more, except I don't know who they even are. I can't just have sex with someone I barely know. I'll wait. I stopped kissing them moving down to their neck, they lifted their chin up making me have more room.
"So, tell me, what are you?" I asked
I bit the side of their neck licking and sucking onto it like my life fucking depended on it.
"I-im a human wolf.. With horns." They whispered
"Sex?" I asked
"Which way." They replied
"Gender way." I bit onto their neck harder
"Male, pronouns he/him" he gasped
"Why'd your eyes go from purple to pink, well now their red, what the." I hit my sweet spot making him moan
That was music to my ears, I started biting, licking, kissing and sucking onto that exact spot making him moan even more.
"It's my- emotions-!" He moans.
Purple is probably his original eye colour that means that pink means, in love..? What does red mean then anger? But if he was angry he would've punched me right now he's under me moaning and gasping begging me bite more.
"What does red mean then?" I asked
"Uhm.. I-in h-heat.. Meaning I'm sexually active." He replied
Oh. That made a lot of sense why he started humping me.
"Maybe, not today, another time" I smirked
"So... Your going to uh what's it called, stay with me, or meet me again...?" He asked
"Exactly" I smiled
"I'm taking you to my house." I whispered
"What's that?" He asked
"You'll find out for now, lay on my chest and sleep." I sat up
(Michael would do anything he's told btw that's why he's going what Noah is saying.)
He hesitates for a good second till I patted my thighs gesturing he's okay, he sat onto my lap, hesitating again he layed on my chest shutting his eyes I wrapped my arms around him putting his legs around my waist so I could pick him up.
"Whats your name, cutie?" I chuckled
His cheeks flushed
"M-michael." He replied
"Goodnight, Michael" I smiled