Dancer AU

Noah's pov:
Blackpool festival. Dancing with my crush. It was today. £20 for a ticket (as it says on google for Sunday 28th which is today) was absolutely wild so I'm glad I don't need to pay. Me and Michael recently started dating, he was my crush I still think we aren't dating but somehow we are. Since it was only new that might be why. We were doing final adjustments before the big moment. I was wearing a white suit with a red tie. Most of the time I wore suits which was annoying. Michael looked absolutely beautiful though, he was wearing a black sparkly shirt with a ruby necklace under he wore black leggings. The shirt showed of his body well, perfectly sizing him he had told me about people calling him fat but I just couldn't see it. He wasn't skinny nor was he chubby or fat he was slim so people are probably blind. The staff told us it was time and we all lined up one by one they all went till it was our turn. He held my hand he was way more confident than I was. We stepped on the stage and waved at the roaring crowd, people commented on how beautiful Michael was I could see Mike smile as we got into first position. Slowly we danced around the stage as Mike got ready to do a leap and cartwheel. He perfectly did it as he landed into my arms as I twirled him people whooped and cheered then people started chanting for us to kiss. I looked into mikes eyes trying to see what he wanted, his blue eyes sparkled with the lights. Then he gave a slight nod, I stayed frozen for a second thinking if I should as well, then I nodded. I learned in closer our lips almost touching and kissed him gently. Everyone was cheering and I smiled at him. We both bowed and left the stage. The moment we were no longer seen I picked Mike up and spun him around he giggled and hugged me.
"Do you think we'll win?" He asked
"Win or not at least were here" I smiled he smiled
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Now it was time for the judges to say who they chose, all the dangers lined up on the stage. I held onto mikes hand tight
"Third place goes too ##### and ####"
"Second place goes too ### and ######"
First place. I took a deep breathe.
"First place goes too, Noah Anderson and Michael Afton" the crowd went wild. Mike flinched in excitement he glanced at my his sunshine smile grew. He looked like he was gonna cry, I felt like crying. Everyone else that wasn't announced left the stage aweing or congratulating us and the others. We were all given medals it felt heavy on me. I lifted mikes chin and kissed him again this one more deeply and meaningful.