Pet AU part 3

Requested by - starfruityyy
Warnings:
Abuse
Hallucinations (some people do get triggered by this)
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Hundreds of tests later I'm sure I lost hundreds more blood in the hospital than I did in that place. I was finally able to leave after a week of supervision. Noah helped me throughout my recovery not letting me get our the bed unless I needed to go to the toilet or to shower which he helped me with. I was practically helpless which made me feel bad making Noah do everything but I couldn't even walk. Something felt awfully wrong though. Every night I felt the room move, I heard someone, I felt someone touch me that wasn't Noah. I would always be screaming. Noah said it wasn't right that it happened every single night the same thing, in the morning when he showered me he's always spot a new bruise or bite mark with blood around it on me. He'd seen somewhere that it could be haunted which shook him, he called professionals that were meant to solve this type of shit and take demons away I guess? They asked me hundreds of questions that were all the same over and over. Then they examined the house spoke to Noah privately and he looked way more afraid than before. Then they sat us down.
"The house your living in is haunted, you've been haunted Michael."
The hell is this conjuring seven?
"Then we need to move, right?" Noah said
"You can't, the demon will follow you. It's glued to you now."
"It's always been here, I've seen it from the moment I came in, near Michael, in your room, when I was outside it was hung on the tree, when I was examining the water it was there swimming away as if it was dead body. It's everywhere and you cannot escape it." The woman explained
Why is there always weird ass shit happening in my life I swear to god
"What about these bruises?" I asked
"What bruises?" The man asked
I slipped off my shirt so it revealed my shoulder where there was a bruise very visible.
"Oh my."
"It's all over me." I mumbled pulling my shirt back up to cover my shoulder
Ever since I was kidnapped I just quit wearing really revealing clothes, it just reminded me of that time.
"The demon is feeding off of you. Oh god." The woman looked worried
"What's that supposed to mean?" Noah said worried
I took his hand putting it onto my thigh and rubbing his knuckles, he's gonna have a panic attack from all this fuss.
"It means the demon is possessing you slowly." The man said
Noah's eyes widened I remained calm. Noah pulled me onto his lap hugging me.
"Our team will be setting cameras everywhere trying to catch the demon, we'll be here. You guys aren't baptized and your married, two men so it's mostly likely why they targeted you. We would put crucifixs down but I don't think it'd be really religious. Don't worry we'll defeat this demon. We'll be here incase the demon does posses you."
Now I'm scared. I knew it was something. Noah's grip was tighter around me it didn't hurt me though I felt more relaxed with him tightening.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I woke up to someone shaking me. Who the hell. I screamed and they screamed blood coming out their mouth which went into mine I tried not to swallow any. I got up running away throwing up washing my mouth a few times to take the horrible taste away. The lady who's name was Anna came rushing in.
"Are you alright?!" She said
I couldn't speak everything went blurry, I didn't feel right. Something was screaming. Someone was screaming.
"I-im fine." I coughed leaving the bathroom and going to Noah telling him everything. He hugged me holding me while he continued to make breakfast.
"Noah I don't feel right at all..." I whispered
"I know I'm sorry baby. Everything for you right now is so tragic for these past five years." He kissed my head
"I-i" I started coughing again
It was blood. It was all over Noah's clothes but he didn't even give a fuck he just cared if i was alright. I was screaming again I couldn't control myself I covered my ears to stop that screaming noise from coming. I was still coughing blood. Everyone was around me. A weird girl that looked like a figure came to me walking through Anna. The fuck?
"Look what she did to me." The figure said
"W-what..?" I replied
"LOOK WHAT SHE DID TO ME." The figure screamed shoving me across the room. My head hit the wall.
"Michael?!" Noah yelled
I was back in reality. I could still see the figure, it's hir covering it's face. Their arms were slashed, there was blood splattered on their dress. She came closer every second.
"Your one of us Michael. Why are you so afraid?" It was a woman she sounded so fucking familiar.
"go away." I panted
"Your one of us." Those words spinned around in my head
Next minute it was all over the walls as well in bright red writing. I kept screaming till my vision was normal I jumped onto Noah hugging him tightly crying.
"Make it stop please." I cried
"What's happening Anna?" Noah asked
"Michael what are you seeing?"
"THAT BLOODY DEMON." I yelled crying
I couldn't control myself I didn't care about it I just didn't want to hurt Noah. I was getting dragged around by a force I didn't move I gripped onto Noah tighter.
"LEAVE ME ALONE."
"CHARLIE CHECK THE CAMERAS NOW." Anna yelled Charlie who was the guy that came with Anna.
"Why is his eyes changing colour. Anna what is happening to my husband." Noah said holding onto me tighter
"Noah make her stop...." I cried
"Don't let her control you Michael. Beat her I know you can."
Scissors appeared in my hands.
"Noah move. Now." Anna said
"Michael calm down." He stated
I was about to stab him when he quickly crawled away.
"Noah help me." I screamed
Something covered my mouth. That bitch. I was dragged away by her to the basement I heard Noah call my name I couldn't do anything, her force was strong. My eyes we're covered I couldn't see I kept screaming more blood came out my mouth. Is this what it felt like to be possessed? The scissors were still in my hands. My tears turned into blood, I saw Noah again. He was crying force was pulling me again I threw the scissors at Noah it hit him in his chest. I saw his blood. He was coughing, so was I. I screamed again when Charlie came in covering me with a white cloth. Blood splattered all over it as I continued screaming, I heard Charlie say some words. Whatever those words were it only made everything for me worse.

Noah's pov:
Shit those scissors stabbed me badly. Why are they so sharp? I wanted to hug Michael so fucking badly. I felt bad for him. That demon asshole was controlling him but only he could see him. I didn't even know what the fuck Charlie was saying I was only concentrating on Michael. He was shaking as he screamed more blood splattering, it was disgusting.
"Charlie watch out!" I yelled and he quickly moved away as a very old bookcase fell down.
Maybe that's why this house didn't cost as much. It's fucking haunted or is it god hating cause we're gay? (Not being rude about god!!) My chest pained from those scissors fuck you rat. Suddenly Michael was being dragged again, the white cloth that was on him fell off Michael's mouth and his clothes were covered in blood he looked like he murdered twenty thousand people. He was moved away but then the demon that was possessing my fucking husband was right in front of me. It was a woman in white clothing, maybe a maid her hair was dark brown it's end drenched in blood some of it covering her face her clothes were covered in blood as well. She grabbed me by neck pinning me to the wall I looked down at her hands she had a knife. Oh shit. Anna was gone, probably to Michael and Charlie kept saying those weird words making the demon scream her grip tightening around my neck I was coughing. I could barely breathe. She was about to stab me when she got shot herself. Who did that? The demon automatically disappeared, I gasped for air Charlie rushing over to me.
"You alright?" He asked
I nodded.
"W-who shot her?" I asked
"I didn't. It just came out of nowhere. Come on we need to find Anna and Michael." I stood up following Charlie.
I didn't even know my basement was this huge. Where Michael was it looked like the sewers.
"Make Michael feel upset. That's the only way we'll know we can defeat her." Anna told me
That's against my rules for him though.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
"Do you not remember me Michael?" That bitch giggled
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled
"That's not nice to shout at your mother, Michael sweetheart."
Mother. Mom? That can't be her. But Mom told me she'll get revenge. She wants me to be straight. Anna said we were targets because we were gay. But why.
"Your not my mom!" I shouted
"Michael. Snap out of it!" Noah shouted
"NO THIS DEMON THING IS MY FUCKING MOM." I screamed
She hadn't taken full of control of me. There was a small part of me that I could control. I didn't like this one bit. I want a normal life.
"Michael snap out of it or I swear I'll divorce you."
Those words hit me. He bit his lip. He looked like he meant it. I don't want him to leave me. I can't cope on my own.
"PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE." I was coughing more blood
Two more people appeared. Kids. A boy that looked like me and a girl. NO NO NO.. It's Elizabeth and Cc.
"You planned our deathes." They both said
is this that hell thing again? The thing Cassidy set me up for. I kicked them which made them angrier. They kept going triggering me. I wanted this to stop.
"I command you to go back to hell." Was the first few normal words I heard that came out of Charlie's mouth
They all disappeared. The scissors were gone. I could breathe normally. I wanted to be near Noah. Badly. I craved him. I wanted him. Noah came rushing towards me hugging me.
"A-are y-you.." He cut me off
"No I just wanted you to snap out of it." He whispers hugging me tighter.
Everything pained, I don't think I could speak anymore.