Pirate AU part 2

Requested by - Idontknow2095
Tw:
Abuse
Toxic relationship
----
Michael's pov:
Me and Noah would meet up at midnight, we'd have sex till three am and we'd cuddle till six am and then left to go back to our own families. Noah said he'd find out who kidnapped the two of us those three weeks ago, whoever it is I just want to know why, I'm not mad like Noah is, I'm just happy I got to date Noah again and his mental health issues are a lot better. We were still at war as we never told our families, you may be wondering, why is there a war between us? Blame it on my boyfriend. When we first started dating our families accepted us, there would be dinners, meeting up with each other you get it but then Noah's mental health just went overboard. He was getting way more drunk, he'd go out a lot at night and come back a few days later and he was way more aggressive. At first I just thought he'd get over it till my birthday came and as his present he hit me in the head with a solid rock that I knocked out. I had a concussion and while recovering he apologized saying he was drunk, so I forgave him because I truly loved the guy. My family was mad at him though, parties and meeting up with each other ended. My family avoided the Anderson's but I still visited them for Noah. Noah on the other hand was still drinking and leaving without any notice to the point I thought he was hooking up with someone, so I confronted him, he was furious at me for thinking such thing and I said he was right, I trusted him. Anyways he got extremely angry to the point he started to hit me with the empty wine bottles he had in his room and he continued till I was a bloody mess. He'd lock me in the bathroom and wouldn't let me out till I had cleaned up myself, he'd check on me every single hour to make sure I had and he'd rag my hair if I didn't. When I cleaned myself after struggling to cope on my own, he'd threaten me saying that if I told anyone about the issue he would kill me. I was afraid of death and I didn't want my boyfriend to kill me so I agreed and vowed never to speak a word about us. I loved him so much that I just allowed it. I was mentally unstable but he'd act normal with me, he'd be nice to me, he'd hug, kiss, cuddle me, he was his old self, well, until he started to drink again and it would start all over again. He would get mad at me for the smallest things. One day when he was hitting me with a wooden plank he'd broken off his shit, my cousin Dante walked in on us, he was looking for me since I forgot to tell them that I was going to meet Noah. I fainted straight after and when I woke up, True told me we were at war with the Anderson's because of how Noah treated me and that's where we end up today, a few years later, still at war. Noah's father said I should've stood up for myself which made my dad angry making the war continue. I would never fight though I was scared that Noah would kidnap me and kill me so I didn't budge. When my family sat me down to explain what Noah did to me, I explained everything and then Heaven asked me why I never fought and I just lied saying I was still trying to get over the situation. I hadn't told anyone about my relationship with Noah now. Sneaking off is easier anyways.

Finally the Anderson's decided to end it for the day by moving away. I layed in the top bunk bed thinking about Noah, well his dick but still counts. The day is taking forever and I want it to be night time already.

I heard arguing, I had fallen asleep. I jumped off my bed and ran to where I heard the shouting from. Noah. The Anderson's, my family. Oh god. What the fuck.
"What is happening..?" I asked
"Michael, my sunshine, come to me." Noah said
I hesitated and looked at my family, they were glaring at me. Did Noah find out who kidnapped us? I didn't know what to do, I wanted to be with Noah alone but I didn't want my family especially mama to be disappointed. But, they should know that I'm dating Noah again, his mental health is better and he's not how he was before. I ran to Noah and hugged him, god I did it. Should I have just stayed. Noah hugged me back, holding me.
"What's happening?" I asked Noah
"Your father was the one the kidnapped us. My father as well." Noah mumbled
"What, no, mama would never, right?" I stared at Mama but he just bit his lip and looked away
Wow. But he has to have a reason, correct?
"Go on then father, tell them why you decided to kidnap us?" Noah sat down and sat me on his lap
Idiot was hard, stupid bitch. I glared at him but he just covered my mouth making me listen.
"Well, it was obvious you two would get back together, I saw how you two looked at each other." Noah's father started
Oh fuck.
"So we planned to kidnap you both to see what Noah would do, it was either your forgave him Michael or you both wouldn't speak to each other." Mama says
Oh wow so they knew I was gonna forgive him. I feel dumb now. I layed on Noah's chest as his arms wrapped around me. Uncle and mama kept explaining and I ended up forgiving them, I had to force Noah to at least give them another chance.
"Your growing your beard out." I whispered
"No shit sherlock." He rolled his eyes
I slapped his chin and giggled softly as he kissed my forehead.

Everyone was back to normal. They were all chatting and drinking.
"If you ever act like that again I'll rip your dick off." I whispered going under his shirt popping my head out from the neck or head hole whatever it's  called.
"I won't, I promise sunshine. Your so cute." He chuckled.