Vampire AU part 2

Requested by - Helpcantrhinkofname
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
It was so cold. I was shivering when I woke up, Michael was still asleep. His face was going paler so I shook him awake. He coughed, his eyes were a deep red colour.
Vampires eyes turn red when they need blood.
"Bite me." I whisper
He doesn't even hesitate, he climbs onto my lap, I lift my neck and he harshly bites my neck. I winced at the pain but the slowly got used to the pain. I let him take my blood and when he stopped there was a bruise, but he was back to how he looked usually. I wiped some of the blood that was on his chin. He smiles and hugs me as I pet his hair. He starts to bite my neck even more, his eyes aren't full of wanting blood, it's lust. Uh oh.
"You want to do it?" He asks
"Uhm..." I blush
"I won't if you don't wanna." He sits up
"No."
"Hm?" He tilts his head
Attractive.
"I- want."
His smile appears and he goes back to biting my neck.
His biting is gentle, but harsh at the same time. Then he stops.
"What's wrong?" I ask
"Top me. Do whatever you want to me, I'm yours."
I'm yours.
Do whatever you want to me, I'm yours
Yours
Yours.
"Are you sure?" I question
"Mhm." His smile doesn't wipe off his face.
"Get on your knees." I smirk
"Oo, I love the change of attitude." He giggles and I stand up as he gets up and goes onto his knees.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
He stretches out, like he was getting comfortable. Like a man on his knees at his feet was a daily routine. Course it is he ain't innocent just because he's a bloody human.
God, this man.
He never makes anything easy. I unbutton his pants and the sound of the zipper sends a seductive echo around the room. He rests his hands on my shoulders and watched me. I hesitated. I knew I couldn't do this perfect, I haven't sucked a guy's dick in my whole life. Actually I'm a well known virgin vampire. I wished someone would've taken my virginity so I would've had practice. He certainly knew what he needed to do. I was scared I might be a disappoint to him.
"You gonna stare at my crotch all day, or you gonna take it out?"
He looks like a king standing there, demanding and inpatient. Though, I believe he was close to unraveling
by a tightness on his shoulders and the tension passing through his eyes. My hands trembled as I pull his briefs down and wrapped my fingers around his erection.
How was I gonna get this huge thing in my mouth?
Even though a part of me was apprehensive, an unexpected demand told me to try. He was so smooth and warm, hard and thick. He felt so good on my hands and I wanted to thank him for that. I leaned in and rubbed his erection on my cheek. His fingers spread through my hair, his other hand covering his mouth, he moves his hand away from my hair and gos to the back of my neck. My mouth watered as I rubbed my face, lips all over him. I drew my tongue out and licked him like he was an experiment. I did it again, all the way from the base to the top. His stomach tightened, a groan escapes his mouth. His reaction was so hot my heart skipped a beat. My face heated up. I stared into his eyes.
Do something.
His eyes were demanding me. I took a deep breathe and gripped onto his thighs, taking his tip into my mouth as I sucked onto it. I felt him grab my hair and he pulled me making me take his full length I gagged as he made me suck. My grip on his thighs tightens I feel like I'm ripping him apart but he does no movement except from breathing.
How's he got this much energy if we just woke up?
He then pushed me away and picked me up throwing me onto the bed and ripping my clothes off. He pulled his shirt off it all happened so fast. I had zero time to react, god he was fast.
"So wet for me."
I blushed. The words sanked into my skin and filled every space in my body with warm satisfaction. Everytime his pelvis grounds into mine, molten heat spread through my dick everytime. A throaty moan escaped my mouth with every thrust, as though he pushed each one out of me. I was nothing but heat, flames and pleasure.
"Fuck you've gotta be quiet." He groaned in my ear
"Or this is gonna end before I'm even ready to ruin you."
Ruin you.
What's that supposed to mean?
I tried to stop, but I couldn't. It was like trying to stop breathing. He covered my mouth with his palm, while the other hand remained fisted with my hair. It was rough and restricted and so addictive. I need him. He needs to fuck me more often, who knew sex was this fucking good? And I suddenly knew this was what drawed me to freak out the Noah Anderson. What fascinated me. Maybe his looks had tainted me from the start, like a poison in a water supply, because I needed this:
Restrain
Domination
To feel the guy I only knew for two days everywhere.
I'd known it'd feel like this, so intense, but it felt so much better than I'd ever envisioned. The orgasm was immediate and so violent it sent a shudder through me
that chattered my teeth. Heat pulsed in my lower stomach before branching out in tingles and dazzles of the best feeling ever. When I came down, it was to him motionless inside of me, watching me with a gaze dark as night. He pulled his hand from my mouth, and by the teeth marks I realized I'd bitten down on it when I came.
"Who fucks you?" He growls
"Y-ou." I gasp
"Does anyone else fuck you?" He raises an eyebrow
"N-o." My jaw hurts
"Your coming with me." He gets up quick, wearing his clothes on.
"H-uh...?" I mumble
"Your coming to my home. Or if you'd like it better, our home."
"H-ere?" I ask
"This can be our secret place. I'm not gonna make you forget your home." He helps me sit up and helps me put my clothes on.
Then he picks me up and with that he jumps out from the door, down the tree, I scream I don't know why I was terrified I flew down that tree a hundred times.
"Sshh." He pets my hair
He's taking me to his own house. A vampire.