Porn Star AU

I loved this idea sm tysm @iL0v3_C4ts can't tag u so srry x but I loved this idea ❤
----
Noah's pov:
As a single gay man I could never find a boy perfect enough for me. They'd either be too needy or they'd cheat straight away. So I guess I just be single for the rest of my life and watch gay boys on porn hub. Why we're they way better? There was one particular boy I liked, his name was Michael-Rose Afton. He was so gorgeous. The way he fucked himself was satisfying to watch, I'm probably weird for watching a boy fuck himself but this was my only option. He was only a year younger than me and lived in Bradford. Didn't know where though. Sometimes there'd be other guys on his channel, I wish I was them fucking his pretty body till he collapsed.
"I'll be in Broadway to meet you all today, at one pm till six. Requests you'll have to make them after six. See you all there." He blew a kiss at the camera before the video ended.
Wait, today? I checked the time, it was two pm.

I had never been so excited to go to the mall, only ever went for the boys I dated. But I wanted to meet Michael, maybe even fuck him if I'm lucky. Once I got in there was a massive crowd. Jackpot.

I pushed in through the crowd, god half of these men were in their eighties trying to get with an eighteen year old, that's actually crazy. I saw Michael, in person then and god he looked beautiful in person than he did on camera. Brunette fluffy hair, blue eyes, tanned skin, button nose, perfect jawline. The black fishnet around his chest, arms and his legs suited him so well. There were two bodyguards on each side of him as he sat on a chair, smiling and waving but also looking extremely uncomfortable. Probably from the old men, anyone would be uncomfortable if there were about fifty old geezers trying to fuck you when your only eighteen. He made eye contact with me and his gorgeous red lips spread into a smile. He was so mesmerizing, how could he look so real? It was like staring into an angel. He told his bodyguards something before walking to my direction.
To me.

"Your hot, what's your name boo?" He grabbed my shirt
"Noah." I blushed
"Cute name." He smiled ever so slightly
His lips looked so kissable. He noticed me staring at his lips and ended up giving me a quick peck on the lips, people gasped, awed and some were obviously mad. Some started recording which got the bodyguards telling them off.
"Meet me outside after six?" He raised an eyebrow
"Sure." I smiled
He smiled sweetly before giving me another kiss, before he left to take pictures with fans.

I just interacted with a fucking porn star. I need to look a lot better if I'm going to see him.

I waited at the back part of Broadway since there was two entrances. Well actually there's one entrance and one exit but people just do what ever they like to be honest. I wore a loose shirt and joggers. Michael came out his two bodyguards behind him when he rushed over to me.
"Wanna come over to mine?" He asks
"Sure." I reply
"How old are you?" He smiles
"Twenty."
"Okay, thank god. I've had too many old people try to fuck me." He let's out a sigh of relief
I chuckle and follow him to his car. What if we end up having sex? That'd be like a dream come true.

On the way to his house, we talked and got to know each other better, he was definitely an angel from heaven. His house was huge though.
"I live alone, don't worry." He giggles as we got out the car
His house was very modern theme, white and grey.
"So, are you camera shy?" He asks shutting the door
"Not really."
"Wanna fuck and I'll record it?" He smiles as he walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my neck
"For your channel?"
"Where else would it go?" He teases
"Is that how you play huh? Let's fuck and move on?" I raised an eyebrow
"Well, we don't need to move on, we could do it more than once."
"You tryna say I'd fuck you again?"
"Well, I am good in bed for your information, I'm sure you know that since you've seen all my videos." He smirks
Well shit.
"What's so embarrassed about that? You not good in bed huh? I can fix that."
"That's what your gonna find out." I smirk
He places his lips onto mine, I push him against the wall before ravaging his mouth.
"Who said you were in control?" He looks up at me after he turns the camera on and it's recording
"I'd be so happy to teach you where your place is." I kiss him again before he could reply my hand slips into his pants, stroking his length and making him whimper. With my other hand I move to his ass and shove two fingers into his hole.
"Ah-" he moans leaning his head back against the wall
"So sensitive already huh? Expected more from you, considering you fuck yourself a lot." I chuckle

I continue to fuck him both ways. His nails dig into my back. His hand slips to my stomach.
"You're going to come for me, aren't you? Let me feel you tighten around me. Bet you feel so good." I tease
He shakes his head uncontrollably, I lift his leg up, wrapping it around his waist. I unzip my pants and shove my cock into him. He gasps loudly, gripping onto me tightly. I move my hand away from his hole to position him properly while still jerking him off.
I wasn't gentle as I stroked him, hips still thrusting in and out of him. It looks like I was already making him see stars through his eyelids, this was only the beginning.
"Come for me, right now. I don't have all night. I need you to come for me so I can fill you up."
He shakes his head, out of some lost or misplaced sense of pride.
"Don't fight me. Don't fight how you fucking want too." He opens his mouth to reply, I can tell he knows I'm right.
His hand clenches my arm tightly as he comes.
His legs press around me tighter, he throws his head back, screaming and moaning in pleasure.
I changed positions, his hands pressed against the wall.

Michael's pov:
"Lift your ass up for me." Noah's tone is deliciously authoritative and dark, its always the shy ones that like ass play.
My breathing is too loud but I swear every time they speak.. I feel their voices travel straight in between my legs and it makes me shiver in desire. I follow his directions as his fingers flick my fishnets off and drag them down my legs. I'm scooted against the wall until my cheek presses against the wall, making me slightly dizzy as the blood rushes to my head.
"I look at you and still can't believe your real. Absolutely perfect." Noah is Spanish and I could tell from his accent.
His voice was flawless and beautiful coming from his mouth.
I feel like a flower blooming under his words, spreading my legs under his watchful gaze. I want to be devoured by him.
He's so much bigger than those two other guys that fucked me a few days ago.
Fingers slide up to my outer thighs and grasp my boxers, taking his time as he dragged them down my legs. He shoves myself back into me, I moaned loudly.
"That's a good boy." He praises
"Didn't know you were this weak on your knees, no one ever pleasure you like this?" He fingers stroke my hips I shook my head. All I could was stare at him.
"But you had to play dirty didn't you? Like you knew I'd agree to fuck you."
I gasp, hips arching, he continues to tease me, my body trembles.
"You were begging me to come play with you. Now your only mine. No other man will touch you, understand? If they do they'll be slaughtered, and you'll be punished." He slaps my ass
I nodded, feeling so fucking turned on from his words.
I felt him come inside me, I needed to lay down. He pulls out and catches me as I almost collapsed. I kiss him again before reaching over and turning the camera off. Tears roll down my cheeks from pleasure I stare at the mess we made. My body was all sweaty against his.