Against AU

Idea by - MikolAfton1
So this is an AU where basically Noah I never home. He'd either be at work or on a work trip. Abroad. And they argue about it a lot. Obviously now that's gonna change 😋 just to say it's not normal in my original au for Michael and Noah to fight they both understand each other well and give each other space when needed.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
"I just don't get why you always have to go somewhere!" I shouted "Michael, I can't today." He replied "No! But it's not fair! You just got back last week from Germany and now you've got to go to Italy?! Come on your barely even spending time with me!!" I screamed I felt dizzy whenever I screamed but I had too. "Because we need money Michael! You have to understand!" He shouted back he put down his suitcase "We're perfectly fine it's not like were poor! I work too you know?" I rolled my eyes. "I'll make it up too you, come on." "That's what you said last time, the time before and time and time again! You still haven't" now I needed to cry. My face was going red from anger. "You know what, just forget it!!" And I stomped off slamming the bedroom door. I jumped on the bed hugging the blanket and started crying.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
"I'm not going." I said on the call "Why not?" Because I'm barely giving the love of my life attention and he might as well destroy the house. "Uh, family emergency-" I lied "oh okay well I'll email you if anything happens!" I declined the call. So shit. Fuck. I walked to the bedroom slowly opening the door. Basically everything was destroyed great. Mike was on the ground asleep his face red from crying. I picked him up kissing him all over his face then layed him down on the bed. "My poor baby" I whispered kissing his hand then leaving to get changed.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦
I decided to take a shower too and when I got back Mike was awake. "Why are you still here?" He muttered rubbing his eye "I didn't go, I stayed for you" "Oh." He smiled slightly which was cute. He was trying to hide that he was happy. I sat on the bed "Come, I know you want cuddles" I smiled opening my arms out he hesitated at first then jumped onto me hugging me tight I layed down with him playing with his hair as he cuddled me. "I'm sorry my baby I won't go to any trips for a while okay?" "Okay, and I'm sorry for arguing with you" we kissed "I love you" "I love you too darling" I smiled.