Teacher AU part 9

Requested by - Blankbee27
Gonna bring some drama into this au 😍
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
Michael isn't popping up on his Snapchat location. His location is always on. He's taken his phone but he's not answering me. His family said they haven't seen him leave either. I rung his phone again but it went straight to voicemail.
Where tf r u?? Answer me Michael.

Istg can u at least turn on ur location?

Ur worrying me bitch.

This is y I never leave u alone dumbass

Come back home to me.

U better not be pranking me Michael-Rose Afton I will give u a slap.

At least reply so ik ur safe.

Ml pls answer me.

Pls come back home.

I miss u

Mlllllllllll
My messages were read. Why isn't he replying then?
Reply to me. Ur reading my msgs y won't u reply?
U worry me Michael.
I'm gonna go insane if u don't fucking text me back

Hello Noah
Wtf. Michael?
Want your boyfriend back?
Michael stop playing games w me.
This isn't Michael.
Then who r u.
Someone you know.
Rlly??
Really.
Ur not Michael at all. He doesn't use punctuation.
Exactly.
Y do u have my bf's phone?
That's something I cannot say
Fat bitch js tell me.
No thanks
Fine. What can u say then?
I have your boyfriend.
Clearly.
I suggest being careful with what you say Noah. I can and I will murder your boyfriend.
Js tell me where he fucking is.
Attachment from unknown.
I clicked on the photo. This bastard got my boyfriend. I gasped. Michael was there, blood was all over him, he's tied to the ground.
Y is there blood
He coughed up a little blood. He's not dead unfortunately.
Stfu.
Another image. The person sat Michael's body up, he's knocked out, his mouth is bleeding, a knife pointed at his throat.
Leave him alone and I'll do what u say.
That's what I like to hear.
What do u want me to do?
Never talk to Michael ever again
What
You read that correctly
Y.
None your business. You know your boyfriend can make me some good money.
I said leave him alive you fucking retarded bastard
This user has blocked you
Fucking bitch. He's gonna sell Michael. I need to find him.

I told his father everything seeing he actually liked Michael.
"Okay. I've got a tracker on Michael let me see if I can get into it." He sighs sadly
I bite my nails as I watch him mess about on his computer. He's concentrated. That's when the computer started lagging, a person in all black clothing appeared. I flinched.
"I told you to leave Michael alone." Was what they said
Then they dragged Michael. He was still knocked out, a gun pointed at the side of his forehead.
"You stay here. I know where he is." And Mr Afton rushed out
"I will shoot."
"Please don't." I sniffed
I'm shaking so much. Michael is bleeding a lot. Are those hickeys? Then Michael was snatched off and the screen disappeared. Shit shit shit what happened? I looked to my left to see that exact same guy, I screamed and quickly moved away. They was about to stab me. They had Michael in their arms.
"Okay okay, you can kill me but leave Michael alone, please!" I cried out
The sharp end of the knife touched Michael's chest, directly where his heart was. He woke up and screamed starting to cry. They pulled his hair, hitting him and shoving something into his mouth and his eyes shut. His tears were replaced with blood. They came closer to me throwing Michael off, I held the door knob tight, crying, when that person fell to the ground, blood gushing out of them.
"O-h my god-" I sobbed running to Michael
Mr Afton came through the window, holding a gun.
"Did he hurt you?" He asked
I shook my head crying.
"He's on sleeping drugs, he'll wake up in an hour don't worry he's not dead, take him back to his room and treat him."