Teacher AU part 7

Requested by - 0Veins and mAtErIaL_bOi
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
Settling in was not the easiest either. Especially not at night. At night was probably the hardest of all and i loved my night times. Michael layed on my chest sleeping soundly while I was wide awake listening to his siblings scream and blast music. How lovely. Michael told me if anything bothered him I would tell him but I was scared. Michael when he's asleep he hates being disturbed, or he goes mental but I need my beauty sleep so I shook Mike awake. He groaned and pushed me off the bed glaring at me. I'm dead.
"IT'S YOUR SIBLINGS. I WANT TO SLEEP AND THEY'RE BLASTING MUSIC"
He just nodded and left and a few seconds later I heard loud shouting. Then a few thuds and even more shouting, I climbed back onto the bed waiting for him to come back. He did come back dragging his siblings by their hair, that had to hurt.
"Go on say sorry."
"I'm telling mommy!" The brown haired kid say
And he was thrown across the room. I don't think I'm dating the same sweet boy.
"Sorry!" The ginger head said and she was let go and she ran.
"Say sorry or I'll make your head get crushed by fredbear"
"Sorry!!" And he ran
Michael came back to me cuddling me and a few seconds later he fell asleep. I'm deeply concerned.
"Sleep now in about two hours my parents will be awake."
Why are his parents waking up a fucking three am?
I layed down and shut my eyes falling asleep. I woke up a few hours later to hear Mike talking to someone so I pretended to stay asleep in his arms to hear what they're saying.
"You aren't possessing him I'm not letting you ruin another relationship of mine"
"It'll be fun." I heard a woman say
"I'm going to rip your insides out, GET THE FUCK OUT OR I'M CALLING MAMA!" he yells and I hear another male voice.
"Leave the kids alone."