Maid AU part 2

Requested by - Lovely_midnight000
🎀____🎀
Michael's pov:
I woke up, sore as. I smelt burning. I sat up to find myself on top of, shit is that Mr Anderson.. Wait.

Come for me.

Oh my days I had sex with him. Shit shit shit. He groaned and woke up himself, grabbing me before sitting himself up.

Where the fuck are my clothes.

"I- I'm so sorry-" I chewed my lip and found my clothes behind him

I grabbed my shirt and slipped it on.
"What's burning?" He raised an eyebrow

What was burning. I pulled my pants up as he started wearing his clothes again.

The kids pizza.

"Fuck- i-" I ran out the room

I hate running. I completely forgot I had pizza in the oven. Oh my god.

Luckily, the pizza only burnt but the kids didn't notice. At least I didn't burn the house down. I fixed myself up and threw the burnt pizza away. My ass hurt like hell. I was only meant to put Noah in his room not fuck him. I full on jumped and hit my knee.

"Everything okay?" He comes in.

"Huh- oh- yes-" I bit my tongue

Quit stuttering Michael.

He walks over to me, lifting my chin, he fixes my hair before kissing my nose and leaving.

Hello. What the fuck.

Is that how you just act? Or was he just trying to act normal incase the kids heard? Either way my ass hurts like hell.

I was called into his office when I was in the middle of braiding Vivienne's hair. She wanted her hair to be curly for school tomorrow.

"Go on, get into bed." I chuckled tucking her in

I hesitated opening the door when it flung open itself and I got dragged in.
"I-" I blinked to see a lady in a suit with sunglasses on even though it was winter and we were inside.

I stood up properly when Noah gestured for me to come closer, so I did. The fuck did he want? What did I do wrong? This hasn't happened to me before.

"Maisie, you may leave." Noah nodded

"What did you want, Mr Anderson?" I asked when the room felt like it was closing in on me.

"Don't call me that. Address me by my first name." He says not looking at me his full attention was on his computer. Typing away.

I had zero clue what to respond to that with. His hand wrapped around my waist and yanked me onto his lap. I blushed and turned to face him. His thumb brushed over to my lips as he kissed my forehead.

"Mine." He whispers into my ear

I turn to his computer so he wouldn't know that I'm having a fucking panic attack inside. Fuck butterflies it was like a whole owl flying around in my stomach. I couldn't help but stare at his hands, veiny.

So was I his? I think I was. He'd cared for me the entire time, asking if I was okay multiple times while he worked. After we ate dinner and he said to sleep with him. I couldn't sleep. This hasn't even progressed into my head. He cuddled me and kissed my neck.