I Want Her

I could feel his dark attractive eyes roaming over my whole body. He was checking me out and then he spoke at last after catching my eyes.

"Hello Miss Kritika. I am Richard, Richard De Vil. Well I want this property now, it is true that it was already fixed by you but what to do, if I want something then I make it mine no matter what. I will give you your money back and if you want then some extra too. Forget about this property, that will be good for you." His voice was addictive, it was deep and husky. I doubt if there will be any woman who can not get enchanted by that cold, firm, sexy voice. But then I spoke back fiercely.

"What will you do if I am not ready to forget this? I don't need your money, and this is mine. You better leave Mr."

"You got some guts to speak back, miss. You don't know me well, that's why that pretty mouth of yours is daring to disobey my words." I thought how dare this tiny woman standing in front of me dared to talk back at me in such a daring, bold way. I have never seen a woman before who opposed me. She is something different, something special and her courage, I loved it.

"You don't know who I am, this is my area, you better watch your mouth Mr, before caring about mine." She again spoke back with the same coldness in her tone.

"Ma'am, If they want it then let them have this. We will get many other places right, why have an argument?" A person I think her secretary who was standing behind her spoke to her giving a suggestion which she did not like at all.

"I don't need your opinions, secretary. I can make my own decisions. This property is mine and I am not interested in giving this to some random stupid boy like you who only knows to give fake threats." She talked to me looking straight at my face. I was getting annoyed by her with each words she spoke.

"You called me stupid?" I asked aloud to her as I felt offended. How dare she call this Richard De Vil stupid? If she was alone I would have shown her how I could shut her mouth but around this crowd I shouldn't act.

"Well of course, boy. I can't even call you a man because a man will never be throwing such fake threats and stupid hyping ups of himself. You think you can fool me?" Did I talk a bit too much to him? I thought as I completed my sentence. Even if I did offend him, he must know I'm not good enough to be challenged and I'm not afraid of him or his people. As I was thinking this I could see his lips curling up to a smirk as well as his eyes darkening a bit more. Well I should not lie, his attitude did scare me a bit but I made sure to not let him know that.

"I liked your attitude sweetie. Your mouth is pretty rude and I hate the things it said to me." He spoke dangerously.

Scoffing, I said "I have no intention of pleasing you with my words. Seems like you may still be complaining to your mom about the way others made fun of you. You little momma's boy." I affronted him again.

The things she said to me this time were really offensive. Her words affected me emotionally evoking some old memories of mine that I wish to forget. I could feel my men ready to walk up to her but I stopped them with my hand sign. "Fine, if you are that determined you can take this place. I don't want it anymore." I said with a done look.

I could see my secretary and people getting shocked to hear what I said to her because it was the first time their boss spoke like that to anyone. No one ever dared to even talk back to me but this girl, she insulted me in front of everyone and still I decided to let go of her and even gave her the property back. My men were really surprised that someone actually opposed me and said 'NO'.

"Ha ha ha how funny. You got scared huh? Well, better decision though. Hope I never see you again, scaredy cat. Also I don't need your permission to take this because it is already mine, here is the rest of the money for this property." I gave the money to the owner, Isaac and he took it with a shaky hand. "And this will be the end of our deal. Now I have full ownership of this." I completed my sentence while looking at the scaredy cat. He thought he could scare me and trick me easily but my name is Kritika Sharma and it takes efforts to win over me.

"Not everything will go as you plan always Mr. De Vil, sometimes you have to let things go, because you are not a God to have all the things you wish to be yours." Saying that for last, I turned back and walked away leaving that place without even taking a second glance at them.

I was watching that girl walking away from me with a smirk plastered on my face behind which my fury was roaring. I will take my revenge and will make her regret insulting me. As soon as she left, the ex-owner of the property, Isaac came to me and was begging me to forgive him because he was not able to give me what I wanted. He was scared that I would do something to him, the fear was visible on his face gaining a pitiful look from me.

"You can leave, don't worry I am not going to do anything to you. Because of your stupid deals I got something precious." Then l left from there and got inside my luxurious car and headed to my hotel room.

"Gather all information about her as soon as possible." I ordered my men while sitting in the car, checking some details regarding the deal in my laptop.

"Sir, why did you let her have that place? You never usually are nice to anyone then why?" Mia, my secretary asked me curiously.

While smirking I answered. "I have always got all the things that I wanted, this time the thing I want is not that property, it is HER, MISS KRITIKA SHARMA! I will make her mine. I want her, I don't care about anything but I need her."

But actually the reason why I wanted her was not just because she was the only woman to actually insult me and talk back to me, yes, I did want to take revenge on her for the disrespect she showed but there was another reason why I found her and is setting up this drama but no one knows about it except Lucas, my left hand man. He's known as my left hand because my right hand is me, myself because I'm my greatest strength. But still my anger was burning inside because of Kritika Sharma. And the only thing which calms my mind is death, murder.

"Lucas! I changed my mind. Turn the car back. The devil wish to take his first soul. Someone needs to be sent to hell today. I didn't like the way he begged me for forgiveness and of course I don't want those witnesses of the insult she gave me to be alive!"