It's Him

I'm in my car heading to my company while looking over some important documents. With a dissatisfied face I called my assistant, Tony. I was unhappy with everything.

"Tony! Why the hell is this work left unfinished?" I shouted through the phone.

"Uhh uhh ma'am I am really sorry. I forgot it was incomplete." He spoke weakly with stutters.

"Then why are you in this position of my personal assistant, huh? Why are you even in my company if you can not finish a work properly?" I asked again furiously.

"My apologies ma'am, I will complete them by tomorrow." He tried convincing.

"TOMORROW? I want them on my table TODAY!" I yelled.

"Ye-yes ma'am sure."

"Mmm... I will reach the office soon." Saying that I cut the call in annoyance. I'm always strict in the matter of business. If I see anything wrong then I will react to it.

As I reached my company, I got off the car and walked to my office not giving a sh*t about the eyes on me, my staffs always stares at me as if I'm a monster, well I am rude to them so I can't complain about them being scared of me because I always keep my rude attitude infront of them. Whatever happen I always keep my cool and my attitude for sure leading others to call me stone hearted unemotional bit*h. While walking, on my way my assistant called me from behind.

"Ma'am.. Kritika ma'am." I stopped on my track and turned back.

"Yes? What now? If it is about the incomplete files then I have sent them to your table. Check it." I spoke nonchalantly and was about to move when he stopped me again.

"No, ma'am actually Mr. Sharma is here." He said while panting.

"Wait What? My dad is here?" But he was in New York." I said baffled.

"Yes ma'am, he came back and now is here w-it-h-" Tomy hesitated to finish the sentence.

"Why are you stuttering? He is with whom?" I asked frowning.

"Your in-laws! He is with your in-laws, ma'am." He declared giving me a shock.

"Huh? My in-laws?" I asked again as I was unable to understand it.

"Yes ma'am, that is how sir told me to introduce them to you, but ma'am the person who is going to marry you is-"

"He is also here? Fine, let me meet them." I was curious that I did not let him finish.

"But ma'am that is-" Tony was cut off by one of our other staffs.

"Ma'am, sir is calling you to welcome the guests, please come."

"Mmm yes, I'm coming." I answered.

"But ma'am listen to me first." Tony seemed uneasy. He was pressured to say something but I hadn't time.

"Hey, it is okay. Anyway I am going to meet him. I will see who he is by myself. Now without thinking much you come with me." Saying that we left for the first floor, guest hall where they all were present.

My mom Ragini Sharma was also present there talking with a woman of her same age. They were sitting on the couch when I walked up to them with my same attitude and my gaze was fixed on the guests. My open hair was moving rhythmically behind according to my steps. My heels looked perfect on my feet as they clicked towards the couch. My look was complete with my pink suit outfit and gold minimal jewellery. My bold fuchsia lips and dark smokey eyes showed off my coldness and rudeness. But it was only there on my face but not in my heart. I stopped near giving them all a smile. But I didn't see the person I was going to marry, my eyes roamed around to see that person but it was just an uncle and aunty present there with my parents.