I Challenge You!

After having a talk with Nick, we both decided to leave the place and while walking towards our car Shruti and I came across Lucas unexpectedly. I was scared to see him thinking Richard will also be there. With Richard my courage and attitude drains away. Lucas walked slowly towards us as I stood there in shock, I could saw Shruti staring at Lucas with all her hate, ready to attack him at the moment.

"You thought you can get away from Boss's eyes Miss- , oh sorry Mrs. De Vil?"

"HEY!" Shruti yelled at him.

"Shru please it's fine." I talked slowly trying to cool Shruti who's temper was boiling seeing Lucas. She still remember every details about their first meeting which turned out to be the worst day of her life.

Lucas, without any further conversation walked away from there letting us go as if he was not interested for further talk. But that's when suddenly Lucas's footsteps stopped. I turned back at him to look at Lucas who have now came in front of Nick who without our knowledge was standing behind us all these time. Seeing Nick my eyes widened in fear. He was standing there with his hands crossed, glaring at Lucas. The anger and tension were surrounding the atmosphere.

"Where's your so called boss?" Nick asked coldly.

"Nick Anderson! It's you right who dared to steal our datas?" Lucas asked Nick.

"Yes, it's me and I was the one who let Kritika know all your dark secrets." Nick said with a satisfied face as he walked towards Lucas saying these all. Lucas stood there with no special expressions, unbothered by everything. They both were facing eachother now, their faces said everything. The hate, revenge, anger and all. My tension was getting higher and higher by the each passing time. I knew both Lucas and Nick, they were both fearless and arrogant and could kill eachother at any moment. I was scared of them getting into a fight, I stood there holding my breath.

"Listen carefully Mr. Lucas Delaney, Kritika Sharma is my sister and if you and your people dare to even touch her one hair strand, then the next moment we'll cut down those hands." Nick said breaking the silence.

"Ha ha ha is it so? Fine let's see how you'll cut the hands of the dangerous Devil. She maybe your sister, bestfriend or whatever. But she's already owned and is destined for our boss, 'Richard De Vil'. And you all listen carefully, if his eyes are on her then whoever come, he won't hesitate to end them for his woman. Keep this in mind Mr. Anderson and your so called people." Lucas's answer send shiver down my spine. I was getting more sure about the fact that I have no way to escape from Richard. I understood Nick was at the point of losing his cool at Lucas.

"This tongue of yours won't talk for long, keep this in mind too Mr. Delaney." Nick said holding up his uprising anger to finish Lucas.

With a smirk Lucas continued. "I don't care but instead of talk, try doing it."

"I will!" Nick shouted and the way he looked now literally scared me.

"Nick!" I called out loud trying to stop their argument which if I let continue, may not end just in words but in action. Shruti was watching the whole scene wishing Nick to beat Lucas because I knew how much she wished for his destruction.

Lucas then turned towards me and said. "Try your best to run away from boss ma'am. Because he is coming for you." Giving me a warning, he walked away from us, intentionally bumping onto Nick which didn't even made him stumble a bit as he was stronger.

"His death will be by my hands." Shruti said watching Nick's figure fade away from sight on the other hand I let out a deep relief sigh.

"Calm down Dreamy, it's fine. I'm just scared what is going to happen next." I said with no clue of anything that was going on. Nick was still standing there filled with anger and hatred. Shruti was trying to calm him down.