Kritika Kiddo Aunty

I reached the location that Shakti send me. It was a house, located away from the crowded cities. The house was big and looked like people live there but it was really unexpected place but surely would've gave you a peaceful life. I saw someone standing near the gate, I drove the car ahead and stopped infront of the gate and got out of the car but this time I made sure my gun and phone is safe with me because in my current situation I can't trust anyone nor predict what'll happen ahead in each steps.

I walked ahead and that man looked old and asked her. "Kritika right? Get inside." The man spoke with no doubts in assuming I'm Kritika Sharma.

"Who are you? How do you know me?" I asked to that man whom I have never seen in my whole life.

"You're not here to know about me, are you? So please go ahead." Then with a mind full of thoughts I walked towards the house's front door and rang the doorbell. I looked back and found that old man walking away from the entrance.

The door opened revealing a woman. "Hello Kritika, we were waiting for you." She said. How do they all know me very well? I wondered.

"Ummm if I'm not wrong you're-"

"Yes his wife." She said cutting off my confused words.

"Oh." I said as my lips plastered a small smile.

"Momma momma, papa is calling you." My attention diverted to the place where that cute little voice came from. It was a small girl. I assumed her to be their daughter. I was so happy to see them. My brother's wife and daughter.

"Dear, don't just stand here. Let's go inside."

"Aahh yes." And I entered inside the home.

I walked inside and was observing the whole place when my eyes caught something, it was a photo frame. I walked towards it and took that picture in my hand, it was a picture of me standing with my people. The people whom I left in the past, who were once very important for me. I was their lil clumsy sister, I remember how they used to care me. Shakti Raj was also one of them, he was also a part of my past. It was traumatic but sweet at the same time.

"Time flew so fast, Madam." A voice from behind me broke the silence. I looked to my side to find my big bro standing there. He gave me a smile and I returned it and spoke.

"Still calling me Madam, huh? I missed you bro."

"Me too kiddo. Are you ok?" He asked and I thought for a moment if I should answer honestly or not.

"I-I am no-t."

"Yes, I know. It's fine, come have something and then we'll talk." He said.

"Oh no no I have to go." I said intending not to trouble them.

"Kritika, you came here for the first time, right? Don't leave like that. Please come." Bro's wife spoke. She was so kind and lovind towards me which touched my heart.

"But but-"

"No buts kiddo, come now."

"Mmm fine." And I decided to listen to them.

I sat on the couch and that little girl came near me and said "Umm you're Kritika kiddo right?"

"Ha ha ha yes dear, how do you know me?" I asked with a smile.

"Papa told me, he told me I have an aunt whose name is Kritika but when I asked will she come to meet me, he said you'll never because things are changed and she would've forgotten everything." Listening to that little girl's innocent talk, I smiled sadly looking down on the floor saying.

"No dear, nothing has changed. Things are still the same." Then looking at the kid I continued. "I haven't forgotten anything nor I can ever forget it all. I'm sorry it took me so long to come meet my sweet niece."