A Nightmare Awaits

"Bro, there's a problem. As I said, I did successfully sent my parents abroad but they'll come back soon and I don't know how to stop them now." I told him what bothered me currently.

"Kritu, what about you personal assistant? Contact him and make him do something and stop them."

"No bro he's on my dad's side ready to inform him my each and every single moves. He thinks that I don't know any of their plans but I knew it very well that he was intentionally employed by my dad. Of course he does keeps many things secret but if he sense danger around me or in my decisions then he will defintely tell my dad about everything. Well in a way I am thankful to my secretary, Tony for not letting my dad know most of the things because if he knew then ha ha ha I don't think my dad would had left me here alone because he'll get to know about everything happening aroud which are out of his knowledge."

"Kiddo, it's time to renew all those old connections, don't you think?" Shakti asked me.

"Bro, it's dangerous don't forget that." I warned him.

With a slight smirk, Shakti continued "Time to play again, Madam." He then took his phone and dialed a number. It was 'Satyendra' my dad's trusted man and body guard. Yes, they all are interconnected. Satyendra was in my team but later when we all parted our ways he decided to stay with me, with my dad but me and Satyendra never acted as we knew eachother before. We all were trying to forget everything.

-on phone-

"Hello!" Bro spoke.

"Who's this speaking?" A voice answered and the phone was in speaker, I could hear everything.

"Satya?" The voice on the other side fell silent and I was sure Satyendra would've been stunned because no one dares to call him that name except one and that was.

"Shakti Raj?" Satya asked back.

"So you do remember me?" Satya wouldn't have been able to believe it because after years Shakti called him. Satya would've assumed something was up with this sudden unexpected call.

"Kritika? Is she ok?" Satya asked making me widen my eyes in surprise because he too still care about me even though he doesn't show it?

"Yes she is with me." Shakti replied. Yes, that was the bond we all have with each other. Brother sister bond. But sometimes beautiful things gets destroyed but I'm covinced that it's not completely destroyed.

"Satya, we both don't have much time to explain the whole story to you at this moment so all I'll say now is to request you for a favour."

"Never request, just order." Satya demanded.

"Your boss and madam shouldn't return now to India. They must stay there until I give my next orders." Shakti bro spoke looking at me.

"It's a bit tricky work but I'll take care of it." Satya agreed making me relaxed.

"Also you must stay there with them in hight alert." Bro warned.

"Yes, I'm Mr. Sharma's personal guard, I will protect Kritika's parents." He assured.

"How is Rash?" Bro asked Satya.

"Shakti, you know it all?" He replied in confuse and surprise.

"How can I not, Satya? Rash is your little brother so he is my brother too." Shakti bro said and I smiled thinking about everyone. Those happy and terrible memories I created  with them.

"I thought everything was changed but I guess not all. Also it seems like the situation is worse." Satya spoke with a sigh.

"I know you have many doubts and I'll clear it soon, Satya." Shakti bro convinced him.