Her Plan

My torn out car came into a halt in front of an old house which belonged to one of my men. The car did not fail to grab the attention of passengers on its way here as well as the attention of danger. My health was troubling me, my vision turned black frequently and I had to slap myself to keep my mind on track. My eyes were heavy and the urge to fall asleep increased too. I missed hitting vehicles by a narrow luck. When I came to India I recruited some people from India to be my guards in order to keep some who are well aware of the places and people under me. The house I suggested to keep Lucas safe in hide belonged to one of those guards and it was left unused for years. Looking into the details of the people I choose as my men is a custom and that's how I got to know about the house.

I sat in the car for a while letting out a deep sigh and checked my face in the rear view mirror before getting out. As I knocked on the door it opened with a slight creak and a gun pointing out at me seeing which I wasn't surprised at all. The one holding the gun dropped it on the floor as soon as he saw at whom he was pointing it. It was one of my men who as a safety precaution pointed it at the unknown outsider who could be anyone. I wasn't upset about it but glad that they were doing their work of protecting Lucas carefully.

"We're so sorry, sir! We did not know it was you." The guard spoke and I just gestured with my hand that it's okay and moved inside the house as I lacked energy for a proper talk. I went to Lucas and saw a motionless body not lifeless laying there on bed. Seeing his situation broke my heart, it evoked the memory of seeing my mother at the verge of death. I felt like my left hand had been paralysed as Lucas was my left hand man. I leaned and stroked Lucas's hair while rage ignited my eyes.

"I swear to cut out the heads of those who brought you into this situation." I declared looking at Lucas's face which had no emotions as always.

"Sir, Richard?" A voice erupted from behind which belonged to the family doctor who looked really concerned about my condition. I stood straight, turning a bit and staring into the doctor's eyes while speaking nothing. My clothes were wet and ripped. My hair was messy, tangled and damp as well. My eyes looked dreary, lacking soul and were red due to anger and the river water. My face emitted out my weakness overtly.

"Sir, what happened to you? Are you alright?" He asked for which I replied.

"No!"

***

"My little princess." Shakti whispered to himself seeing a tiny body laying on the hospital bed getting treated. Shakti's eyes were wet with pleasure and relief. He met his wife in the next room. She looked terrible with her drenched clothes, disordered hair, slight cuts over body and face. The doctor explained that both his wife and daughter will be fine once their body water and energy level gets back to normal. Hearing that suddenly Shakti caught the doctor's hands showing gratitude but it only scared the doctor and staff more because it wasn't so long ago Shakti pulled out a fighting scene.

Shakti, after making sure his wife and daughter were ok, rushed to Kritika. She too looked worn out. He asked the nurse about her condition and got to know that there was a bit of water content in her lungs and she almost lost her life getting no breath, they expected that it happened due to her drowning in the water. The nurse also mentioned that the patient was taken out of the water on time and was given proper casualty care due to which she is alive now. The nurses and doctors didn't know exactly what and how it all happened to their three patients who were admitted due to same medical conditions and they also explained that the person Shakti attacked was the fourth patient who brought three of the women to the casualty and that he passed out later on due to extreme tiredness, he too was showing signs of being in the water for a long time just like the three others. The hospital head insisted on calling the police but Shakti asked them not to do so until the patients regained their consciousness and let out the truth.

***

On the other hand Rakesh Verma by now started his search all over the city for Richard and Lucas. That's when he received a call.

"Sir, the latest news I got is that Kritika is missing."

"What?!" Verma shouted in astonishment from the other side of the phone.

"Yes, sir. What should we do now?"

"Search for her, the places she went. Track down her car and the people she was with. Nothing should happen to Fairy." Verma ordered while making his grip on the phone strong as his anger raised.

"Sir, well Kaira has been kept under sedation and Agni's condition is getting worse." The caller added information to Verma.

"Argh fuck!!!" Verma shrieked. "Go keep your eyes on them and keep me updated." Verma said before cutting the call. His fury face made everyone scared.

"What are you all staring at? Go find those dogs, Richard and Lucas and bring them to me! I'm sure they have got something to do about this all." He shouted at all, making them startled. Rakesh Verma kept some spies everywhere to update him of the ongoing issues. He knew Nick had joined the side of his sisters and would not say anything that could hurt them.

***

Mia was resting in the mansion sitting on Richard's chair as if it belonged to her. She was sure it would all become hers soon. That's when her phone rang revealing the caller ID 'Idiot' and that number belonged to Max. She grabbed the phone and stared at it for a while before leaving it on the table again purposely avoiding his call. She no more needed him as she believed she successfully got rid of Lucas and Kritika and now can seduce Richard and bring him on her way. And once he is in her control she could achieve anything and planned to kill Max as well. Kritika, who stood as an obstacle in Mia's way, was also taken care of along with Lucas by Mia. Kritika wasn't supposed to be her prey but Richard's love for her lead to the decision of Mia to end both Lucas and Kritika who were her nuisance. It was Mia who appointed some people to kill Kritika but little did she know that their target was missed. Mia also ordered them to lure Shruti and get rid of her too in order to avoid further problems and for that she attacked Shakti's family in his absence and as per her plan she wanted Shruti to go looking for them and get killed there along with his family. Mia showed the pictures of her targets to the assigned killers. They found out Kritika's location and went to the hospital looking for the right time to attack and that's when they saw her coming out paying less attention to the surroundings and following Shruti, their next target. Taking the chance they accelerated their vehicle to hit her but unfortunately a guy got on their way pushing Kritika forward taking the hit to save her and that was Agni. To work according to the plan they left a note there hinting about Shakti's family expecting Shruti to find it. But all their plans went the wrong way, Kritika who was meant to get in the accident was saved and instead Agni got her fate. The note left for Shruti was taken by Kritika and she went there instead of Shruti. The killers found Shakti's house and went there, they burst open the door and with chloroform made Shakti's wife and daughter unconscious and took them to the bridge and tied them there. They killed their dog and its blood trail was made well visible on the floor and even splattered blood on the wall to exaggerate the scene. The killers waited for Shruti to appear on the bridge and were surprised by seeing Kritika and Richard. Taking in account Mia's order not to hurt Richard by any chance, they left the scene as it is by leaving no track.