Leave me!

I was driving so fast. My mind is pressured, I had screwd up everything. Also all those drama back there happened due to my carelessness. Now I am not thinking about anything else, all my focus is on getting home safe. I was wrong and I regret not listening to Nick. Afterall Richard was a mafia who does not care about anyone's life. But then why? Why he played with my feelings? My eyes got teary because I was actually falling for him. Yes, I know I didn't wanted to but the way he flirts with me and the way he respects my family all made me believe he was a good person but again I was wrong. He broke my belief and that's what made me more angrier resulting in the situation I am dealing with now.

After entering the crowded highway from the lonely roads surrounded by the trees, I got a bit relief that I am safe now but that calmness didn't last for long. As Nick warned, Richard was out of my imagination. I was driving smoothly when many black cars surrounded my red BMW M8 trapping me in between them. I tried turning my car to different direction but those cars blocked my all way, those cars moved along my car determined to not let me escape this time. Those cars were all around me. I looked at those cars and found it's his men, those same black outfits and tough look. Richard was leading them, he is making me follow him, he was making me drive according to how he wished, as if controlling me. I couldn't move my car an inch away without his consent. I didn't knew where they were going even if I knew there was nothing I could do, he is closing all my ways to get away from him. I am now completely trapped and all that I can do is go along the path they shows.

***

Kritika Sharma, my fiance. I didn't expect her to find out my identity this soon, I was planning to keep it a secret till our marriage but unfortunately she witnessed me killing one of my enemy's men. I couldn't let her go now without clearing her confusions also her family coming to know about me was dangerous. I was taking her to the hotel where I was staying, I didn't wanted to do her any harm because of which I let her runaway from the tunnel but here I catched her again. Our cars stopped in the car garage of the hotel making hers to also stop as she had no other choice than obeying me. She got out of the car quickly to atleast run away from me but you think I will let her go? Of course not. As she got out of the car my strong hand were waiting for her. I held her hands tightly and pulled her harshly towards me making her face hit on my hard chest. she knew who it was because none other than me would dare to touch what is mine. She looked up towards me to find the one and only Richard De Vil.

"Why are you running away babygirl? Got scared by daddy? It's okay, we will have a good talk and you will be fine." I said calmly.

"LEAVE ME!" She screamed from top of her lungs.

"Shhhhhh, I hate someone raising their voice against me. Better you listen to me, Kritika." I suggested.

"NO I WON'T! JUST FUC*ING LEAVE ME YOU BAST*RD!" She wasn't ready to listen to me as she cried more loudly.

"Oh so my baby is that much angry, huh? It's okay daddy know how to tame my babygirl. You're so naughty that you're using bad words at your soon to be husband." Saying that not waiting for her reply, I pulled her more closer towards me and started walking as she was struggling to get out of my grip but of course I was too strong for her to handle, I am the most dangerous mafia king for a reason. It was my new side to her, scary but yet charming I must say, but this is how I really am but she was never aware of it.

***

"Don't create more trouble for me, doll. It'll be more problematic for you. I'll make sure you regret everything so bad if you decide to act like a very bad girl." He spoke and those words sent shivers down my spine, at last I gave up and decided to walk with him.

As I got out of the car, Richard caught me and made me follow him forcefully. I was actually there to meet Richard for having a talk with him and that is what he offered too, so I think I must give it a chance and if anything goes wrong then I decided to call my bodyguards from my phone that I kept in my pocket.

We reached his luxury room. His people were around us all these time making sure I don't get away, but how? He was still holding me tight making it impossible for me to do something. After entering the room he let go of me. As soon as I felt his grip loosening on me, I pushed him and moved so far away from him, a hint of fear was present in my eyes which was satisfying for Richard to watch, I guess that is what he wanted to see on my face from the beginning.

I saw him gesture his people to get out of the room and they obeyed. Now it was just me and him present there facing eachother. I somehow got some courage back and fake laughing sarcastically I said.

"How come I didn't knew that my soon to be husband was one of the dangerous Mafia King in the world? Just how could you kill people without any emotions, huh? You are a MONSTER Mr De Vil! You better leave me and my family alone, please for God's sake forget me-"

"I didn't like those last words baby, didn't I tell you I want you? You are MINE!" He spoke effortlessly cutting me off as if he was sure I can never leave him and that thought made me feel my heart in my mouth.

"NO NEVER!" I shouted at him.

Till this time he was listening to everything with an evil smirk on his face but after I said that I'll not be his, his expressions changed to a scary one, his eyes were turning dark, he was staring direct into my eyes, into my soul. I couldn't keep up with his gaze making me look away. He slowly started walking towards me making me walk backwards, soon I stopped when I hit the wall behind me.

"Stay there don't you dare come near me or else." I threatened.

"Or else? What will you do huh?" He asked satirically.

"O-r el-se I-I I'll call my people." Saying that I searched for my phone in my pocket just to realize that it wasn't there. I felt my world coming to an end. Will I die right here by his hands? How can I escape?

"Are you looking for this, sweetheart?" Richard pulled out my mobile phone from his pocket making my jaws drop.

"Ho-how?" I stuttered.

"You dropped it while running. Poor my girl thought she could escape from me?" He completed his sentence with a ruinous chuckle.

He then came near me and slammed his both arms on my sides making me trapped under him. I was trying to push him away but I couldn't, he wasn't even moving a bit even after I used my full strength.

"Say that again, babygirl. Say that you'll never be mine." He said with a demanding voice.

"Of course no. I-I will nev-er be yours. Why would I marry a killer?" My voice filled with scare.

"Aww my poor doll, is that your decision? I'll give you one more chance to take them back and be a good girl." He was messing with me like a cat playing with his mouse. But I've had enough.

"Listen to this carefully Richard. I WILL NEVER EVER BE YOURS!" That was it, the moment I realized I fuc*ed up. He looked so scary and uncontrollable. I think I have crossed the limit. All his patience looked drained out. Without thinking twice he held me by my throat with one hand making me look at him in surprise and then he kissed me on my lips hard and deep just like a beast which was waiting for his food from a long time.