Am I in Love?

I got froze on the spot, h-he-e is kissing me? It was so harsh. I tried my best to free myself from him but his hold on my neck and one hand on my waist was crushing me hard time by time. My eyes were getting teary, the harder I tried to escape the harder he locked me under him. But still why was I longing for this kiss? Why didn't I felt wrong? Why didn't I hate it? In fact I was enjoying it somehow. The kiss was getting more rough, he is pulling me more closer to him by waist deepening the kiss. I was hitting him on back which was the only thing I could do. I wanted him to leave me but at the same time I wanted him to kiss me more and more. I was confused by my own feelings, I was not sure if I should listen to my heart or my mind. As I kept on hitting him on the back, at last it resulted in him holding my both arms by his one hand which was on my throat previously and pinning me to the wall behind keeping my hands above my head. My body is getting numb, being able not to fight with him more cause it's useless.

He bit my lower lips as I wasn't kissing him back, I was too stunned to respond but still I denied to kiss him back as I wanted to prove him that he can never tame me but my stubbornness made him bite me more harder which made me gasp and open my mouth which let him kiss me more crazily with his tongue. His lips were so addictive, I couldn't control any more and at last I gave up and kissed him back. How could I not? His kiss was that magical and passionate, there weren't any anger, hate, obsession or lust. It was just LOVE, I could feel it. It's not like I'm trapped under him, there's more I can do to escape from him but I don't want to, I was liking whatever he was doing even though I knew it was wrong. His kiss took me to another world, I forgot about everything, all those harsh truths. I kissed him back with the same emotions that he was having for me. Unknowingly I was liking it and was wanting more.

I guess "I have already fell for him, for a cruel beast. Now I can't run away from him, not even in my death."

After much time I completely ran out of breath but he was still continuing what he was doing. But he wasn't forcing me anymore, it was me who let him do it, it was me who didn't let go of his lips. He did release the hold on my hands and now I was completely free and i dod had the chance to push him and run away but I didn't. We were both lost in each other but now I was weak so I started pulling back from the kiss but he wasn't letting me go. I slowly held his cheeks, cupped them with my hands which made him leave me at last as if he u understood what I was trying to sat. I was looking down, I was embarrassed as well as confused what kind of feelings I have for him and I don't know what was going on and why I was not getting rebellious anymore.

I could feel his hot breath hitting my face as we were too close to each other. He connected our foreheads and said.

"I maybe a bad person but for you I'll be a good one, I'm asking you politely to be mine, Kritika. If you still won't agree, I'm sorry I would've to force you but in either ways I won't let you go. You'll be my better half, no my whole self, my everything is now you, baby. Yes, this rude heartless mafia have fallen for a girl named Kritika Sharma which he wanted never ever to happen, I not at all planned to love you but from the moment I saw you, there was some kind of different feelings in me which I never felt before. I denied to believe it's love but I gave up. Stay with me Kritika, I can give you this world, my queen. As I said I may be bad according to this world. But I can even burn it down for you my girl." He proclaimed.

I kept silent not knowing what to reply. I was happy but sad at the same time. I can't accept a mafia like him but there's something pulling me towards him. He did got my attention from the start. He was different from any other men who declared they loved me. Richard never said that but his actions did, he was never hesitant to face my family and say he wants me, he was strong and determined which bewitched me. I knew something was off about him but I never felt he was faking his behavior infront of me and my family. The way he respected my parents and saw them as his own fascinated me. The silly jokes and flirtings he passed to me never failed to make me blush. I was falling for him, but I never wanted to agree that. He was the only man who brought out the feminine side of mine, the only man who made me feel secured and protected other than my dad. I was always weak and shy under him which I hated but to be honest, loved. I couldn't accept the fact that Richard De Vil, a guy from London could make my heart flutter and make me start feeling for him in no time. My growing feelings towards him was the main reason I hated him also I didn't wanted to leave my family far behind and go with Richard to his home country after marriage. Also his mysterious personality sometimes too contributed in me avoiding and trying my best to turn my love into hate for him but afterall I was a human and I couldn't hide all my feelings anyomore.

He hugged me resting himself on me. I was glad to be the one to make him feel relaxed and happy. He felt like a giant baby but I must not lie, I liked that feeling. We stayed hugging each other feeling comfortable for sometimes and then he kissed my forehead and moved back from me freeing me completely from his hold. That was my chance. After looking at him once again just to find some kind of feelings on those cold blank face I decided to run from him but my legs didn't move.

"Kritika. No matter what, I have made uo my mind that more than anything, I want you and I will have you." He said.

Then I somehow manged to move away from him and by opening the door I saw his people all around me going to catch me again.

"Let her go!" A loud husky voice came from behind.

They all moved back giving me way I looked back one last time at him and then without wasting a second I ran aiming my car. I didn't stop in the middle, cause I was afraid of being captured again. My tears were on the way I ran, my sight is blurry cause of the tears. I was lost, I had no clue of anything.

As I reached my car I got inside it and locked the doors. I don't know how to explain my feelings. For sometimes I had to sit there processing everything that happened. I can't stop my tears, I kept on crying and sobbing, I'm in ny car and still that fear haven't gone from me, that bloody body, the gun shot, his evil smirk, that kiss everything's running in my mind.

I was in my own world when I heard someone knocking on my window. I got startled and saw it was the security. I lowered the window glass of the car.

"Mam is everything alright? Did anything happened to you?" The security asked with a little worry.

"Oh I'm fine" I replied with a fake smile.

"I was just checking on you as I saw you running towards here, sorry to disturb you but inform me if you need any help."

"Sure, thanks." saying this I started my car to leave to home, because in that terrible state of mine, anyone can get doubts. I reached home, wiped my tears and fixed myself in the car mirror. I didn't wanted my parents to know anything about this.

That night I couldn't sleep, I was confused, the only thing I knew was that whatever happen, now I can never get away from him. Get away from the biggest, powerful, dangerous Mafia King. It seems like not even in dreams it was possible. Also today my first kiss was also taken by him even when it was without my consent at first but later I dis give up. I was kind of happy with it. I could feel the change of mind I was having for him, the feelings I hid for him, it was coming out as LOVE. But is it for a wrong person? I still doesn't know. I do wanna stop feeling for him but I can't help but to fall more deep for a killer.

'What did I do wrong in my life to deserve this? Just why? Now what will I do?" I asked myself as I made my body fall down on the bed.

These were the questions roaming in my mind. I was sure that the answers for it, the time will give.