The Devil

"Agni?" A voice called a bit loud. The owner of that voice was Rakesh Verma.

"Yes sir?" Someone answered to that and it was Agni.

"Did my Fairy come? I wonder what happened to my girl, she doesn't usually stay away for this long." Rakesh Verma, who is the boss, said a bit worried.

"No sir, there's no information about Kritika."

"I'm sure she would've known about my coming even when others don't. But she used to come meet me as soon as I reach India but what happened to her now? Did you check on her?"  Verma asked again.

"Sorry sir, we didn't." Agni answered in a low voice knowing Verma will be disappointed at him for not doing so.

"You idiots! You all are useless. But I'm sure about her, she know how to take care of herself. Atleast do you know when Dreamy will reach?" Verma's tone was of dissatisfaction.

"Aahh yes sir our people have gone to the airport to pick Shruti madam." Agni said in hopes that it will be a satisfying news. He, himself was excited about it. The thought of getting to see Shruti after a long time made him smile slightly.

"Mmm ok bring me tho--" (Bang!) A sudden gunshot sound startled everyone building up a tensed situation.

"Everyone on their position now! Protect Boss" Agni, Verma's personal assistant also bodyguard screamed. Everyone was panicking because of that sudden gun shot sound. Where did it came from? Who's behind it?

The doors opened with a sharp force on them, the bullet holes can be seen. Verma still on his seat with a calm facial expression of knowing everything with the tea cup in his hands taking sips effortlessly. His bodyguards around him, all pointing gun towards the door. All are alert and panicked. They all are waiting for the reveal of that dangerous villain of this scene who dared to come mess with them who are said to be the deadly mafias of India.

There he comes walking forward with nothing in his hand, an empty hand where there are no weapons which surprised others. One hand on his pocket, his body covered in full black suit, hair perfectly setted in a formal hairstyle, some rings in ears. He's walking towards Verma not giving a damn about the gunpoints around him. In his presence the whole atmosphere became more scary. Those same dark eyes, those veiny hands and on his finger a special ring of a devil sign present, even in that full sleeves it was easy to feel the presence of his creepy tattoos underneath. The tall figure was walking towards death. No men can be compared to him. Those guns seemed like they would not be able to fire against him now beause even they are now under his dark devilish aura. Yes, it is him, Asia's famous underground 'Mafia King', the mafia boss of most of the criminals. The titles given to him are endless. Heartless, cold, cruel, merciless, scary, brutal etc. It goes on like that but in reality he's more than that all. He is the actual definition of cruelty. He never feels pain nor emotions for anyone especially to those who stand opposite to him. He make sure to give them the most brutal unforgettable death. All those whom he killed by himself have begged him for death, killing is an entertainment for him, for the one and only 'RICHARD DE VIL'. The devilish merciless beast.

He stopped in the centre of the hall, there's no one with him, he's alone. All eyes on him, the guns too. He's not at all worried. That cold face giving chills to everyone.

***

I walked towards Verma with my usual attitude. I was holding no guns or other weapons in my hands, I didn't needed them. Verma looked cool but his people looked wild. Everyone's attention was on me.

"Welcome Mr Richard De Vil. I was expecting you." Addressed Verma and I just passed a smirk.

"I'm curious why this underworld villain and the outerworld hero came to meet me?" Verma spoke again curiously.

"You thought I would let you slide?" My voice echoed throughout the big mansion.

"Ohhh well nice to meet you AGAIN!" Verma said sarcastically and I let out an annoyed scoff.

"Again! Yes, again. But this time I'll win this game." I said confidently.

"I'm sorry Mr. De Vil but did you forget that you're in the lion's den at the moment?" He asked me in a pitiful voice and a proud expression.

"But did you forget that I'm the Lion myself?" I cleared Verma's thoughts which told him he could make me surrender.

"Mmm well you'll know who's the king soon." Verma's voice represented no more confidence but a doubt in Richard's visit.

"Sure, but you won't be alive that time." My each and every reply were like a slap across Verma's face.

"Don't 't test my patience. The fact that you're here with no weapons or protection is making it more interesting for me to play with you, Richard." Verma faked his fearlessness.

"I know you had played with fire before but this one is more dangerous. If you won't play wisely then this fire can kill you but not just you, it can spread widely over everything that's important for you and burn each and everything down." As I completed my sentence Verma's face showed angriness and he became speechless because it's not easy to win me in talk and same goes with fight. But Verma is still not aware of it. He was still sitting on his luxury chair with the tea cup and I was standing infront of him with my head up and unbothered. That's when an unexpected voice came from behind.

"Dad??? What's going on???" A woman asked.

"Shruti?" Verma proclaimed standing up from his seat.

"Ma'am take cover. Please stay out of this." Agni warned Shruti worriedly.

"Don't tell me what to do." She yelled at Agni. "And who are you Mr? How dare you come here and talk like that to my dad?" She asked me directly, I was back facing her.

A smirk formed on my face listening to that woman's statement. I turned back and looked up at her giving death stares. Seeing me, that woman shut her mouth and also got speechless. Seemed like she got chills from my stare. That stare was enough to kill someone. That's my speciality. I am really a Devil from the hell who everyone hates and all ate waiting for a chance to kill me. The powers I hold are limitless but not all know well about it. They have only seen a part of me but there's more which is much more frightening than the current me. only the people who don't know Richard very well will dare to mess with me. The whole criminal world is under me, ready to obey my each and every orders but what's fun without some stupid rivals? Verma is one of them and playing with such people are my entertainment just like the tiger playing with its prey and suddenly killing it in the end. But I hate hurting women and kids that's how a real man should be but still there's a limit for everything.

"Look miss, you better not get into this matter. That'll be good for you otherwise you'll also have to go to hell with your father." I spoke seriously.

"How dare you!" Shruti is a shot tempered person and also hearing things like that about her father no one could stay cool. Shruti took the gun from her bag, pointing it towards Richard.

"Apologise! You beter do it if you don't want die now." Shruti demanded me earning a small laugh from my side.

"Shruti, dear, stay out of these. Put your gun down." Shruti's dad told her but the excitement and rage of that young woman was leading her into danger.

"Go ahead shoot me." My voice kept on echoing everywhere.

"You think I'll not? If I can say I can do it too." She said thoroughly .

"Whatever you do, Your father's death is determined and I'll be the one who'll be taking his life and don't worry I'll make sure to give him a very brutal painful death infront of his daughter itself." I said confidently with satisfaction.

"You!!!...." (Bang) she shot towards me with no more patience.

The room surrounded in silence. The body fell down and blood was flowing out of it. The person slowly becoming lifeless, all are shocked not knowing what to do because everything happened so sudden. Did she really shoot the most powerful dangerous mafia? Richard De Vil? Whose death is what everyone wants to hear? Is this really happening?...