Helpless!

The next morning my phone rang as I was getting ready to go meet Kaira.

-on phone-

"Hello? Nick?"

"Kriti, how're you?" Nick randomly asked.

"I'm good." As usual I replied with 'good' eventhough my mind was having a traffic of problems and queries.

"Ok listen, come here in afternoon. I've invited Shruti too, we'll just eat and enjoy. Let's forget our worries for some time and be the way we used to be years ago." He said joyfully.

"Oh I'm sorry Nick but I've got some plans for today." I felt bad for turning him down.

"What plans KriKri?" He asked.

"Oh uhh I'm having a meet up with Kaira."

"She's here in India?" Nick asked excitedly.

"She said yes." I replied having the same doubt.

"Oh I was actually going to invite her too, it's good she is here."

"That's a good idea." I too felt that will be good.

"Wait lemme call her." Nick said as he was going to give her a call.

"Oh wait Nick umm I remember that she told me it's some personal matters so I guess it's better I go meet her by myself." I suggested biting my lips feeling bad I had to kill his happiness.

"Oh is it so? Then I think you should go meet her alone and yeah we can have a meet up including her later." He said upsetly.

"Yeah sure."

"Ok Kritu, so we'll catch up later and yeah be careful and don't forget to call us if anything goes wrong." He reminded me.

"Ok bro don't worry." I said definitively.

"Mmmm be safe and take care bye."

"Yep bye." And I cut the call.

Now I've to choose the outfit and that also traditional? Aish why this Kaira chose a temple and she specially told me to wear traditional too. I was happy to meet my best friend Kaira but at the same time something in my head was warning me of a danger ahead. Whatever I'm ready now and is wearing a red saree. It was emphasizing my beauty. It fit perfectly on my body showing off my flawless body curves. The beauty of tradition was outstanding. I wore some gold jewelry to complete my look. It was a beautiful choker which hugged my neck and another necklace with little diamond droplets. I wore some huge jhumkas without which traditional outfits are incomplete. Then I also wore a minimal, simple mangtika too. As being a jewelry lover, I love wearing too much and yes, I always becomes the centre of attention wherever  I go because of my dressing sense. My red saree was accompanied with red high heels and open hair with some jasmine flowers and ny iconic red lips. My outfit looked perfect and I can surely say I looked like a goddess in the mirror. If Richard would'd seen me now, he would'd flattened at the moment. Oh wait why the fu*k am I thinking about him? Aaarghh you have to hate him Kriti. I told and face palmed myself.

I drove off to the temple. It's been long  since I have went to the temple so in a way I also wanted to go there and free up my mind and now because of Kaira I was able to visit there. I wanted to pray to God to help me. I was sure that the positive, peaceful atmosphere will help me calm down my stressed mind.