To Where?

A group of four, dressed like hospital workers came inside through the entrance studying the places and exits. The leader of the group disguised as a doctor signals the others for something and walks apart from them to his destination. The destination he wanted to go to was a hospital room where laid the patient who was their target. He keeps on walking trying not to look suspicious or outcast. And when he reached the room, a woman so familiar looking so devastated was sitting in front of it grieving. Without removing her from there it wasn't possible to complete the job he was there for. But as if by chance, a nurse who came out of the patient's room confronted her and gave a list which looked like a medical prescription and she went away with it clearing his way. The nurse who walked past him stood for a minute looking doubtful and when she was ready to open her mouth to question, the man suddenly spoke.

"Patient in room 157, Lucas Delaney. How is the effect of the food poison in his body?" He asked acting well trying not to show his fear of getting caught out. 

"Oh, doctor. The antidote we gave has started working-" She spoke when he cut her off and said.

"But the accidental injuries are worse and that has intensified his health so I want you to give me the whole prescription of the medicines we prescribed for that patient. Let me go through that once again to see if there is something we can do to improve his condition." He spoke to sound very familiar and well known as a doctor.

"Yes sir." 

"And uhh one more thing, keep the prescription ready at the reception, I'll collect it from there on my way home." He tells her that so she doesn't meet him again. 

"Ok sir, as you say." The nurse with no more doubt on him for being the doctor, taking his order went away to complete her duty. He let out a deep sigh because he missed by an inch from getting caught.

He walks forwards and opens the door to Lucas's room where he was kept under observation. The man takes out his phone and dials the other three who came with him. He tells them the way is clear and they should execute their plan. Within minutes three of them arrive and making sure none is looking they all enter the room and help to push Lucas's bed outside along with the life supporting systems connected to him. One of them stays outside looking out for dangers and the other three help to move the bed. If someone caught them they were ready to say that the patient was getting transferred to another room where in reality he was not. Lucas was being carried to somewhere else. 

Nick, while coming to Kaira with a bottle of water in his hands, sees Lucas being taken somewhere and he moves fast forward to ask the hospital workers where he was getting taken but before he reached them they took a turn on the hallway and that's when Kaira came and tapped him on the shoulders making him lose concentration and they got out of his eyes. He thought Lucas must've been taken for any medical checkups and he decides not to think much about him. 

"What are you doing here, Nick? What are you looking at?" Kaira asked, seeing him clueless. 

"Oh nothing just came to give you this bottle. Where were you, Kai?"

"I went to buy some medicines for Lucas." She says in a low voice expecting Nick to be mad at it but he just lets out a frustrated sigh instead of nagging at her again knowing it is useless. 

"Kaira, you haven't eaten anything, right? Come I'll buy you something." Kaira disagrees but he forcefully takes her with him because he didn't want her to get sick.

On the other hand the guy disguised as a doctor called some other people and told them to get ready and be aware. They four along with Lucas's sleeping body went to the back of the hospital trying their best not to have someone suspect them. And in the back a van was ready and Lucas's bed and medical equipment were slid inside and the leader told them to wait in front of the hospital and he would arrive soon after getting the list of Lucas's medicines he told the nurse to bring.

He, still dressed like a doctor, goes to the receptionist and asks her for the prescription and she handles it but with a suspicion for never seeing him before she asks him his name and details which he doesn't answer instead says. "I do not have time for this, I'll suggest you ask my details to the nurse who gave the prescription I asked for here." He then, not waiting for another second, moves faster towards the entrance leaving the receptionist confused. She, while giving a call to that nurse who took orders from him, comes across Rakesh Verma who just arrived and was asking for a patient named Lucas Delaney. 

The guy just after getting out of the hospital removes his dress and gets back to his normal appearance and gets in the van and takes Lucas to the place Richard suggested to them.

***

I stopped my personally modified car near a small hospital I saw just after getting out of the foresty area. I had to park the car a bit far away or else seeing it in a ripped off condition could attract attention. I did not have enough time in looking for a better place with much more facilities so I immediately carried Kritika to the hospital calling for help. The staff present there arrived quickly and took her from me for medical help. Suddenly I remembered the little girl and her mother who too were weak and injured. I then annoyingly went back to my car to find both of them unstable and unable to move. With loath filled for Shakti I lend my hand to Shakti's wife who unwantedly accepts my help because she could not let her daughter die helplessly. With my help the kid and the mother get taken to the hospital and get admitted. And then from the hospital's phone I called my men once again to know if they succeeded in kidnapping Lucas from the hospital as I ordered.

It was possible to call someone from my car once I got access to it so I called my people earlier ordering them to kidnap Lucas because what happened to Shakti's family, Agni, Kritika and Lucas seemed interconnected which raises a thought in me of danger still lurking around Lucas. I'm sure whoever tried to poison him did it with the intention of killing him. As he is still alive they would still try to kill him. So I informed them to take Lucas safely away from the hospital as quickly as possible to save his life. I knew he was not safe there because Verma could easily get him too. 

The group leader, one of my men, took the call and I suggested they not take Lucas to the secret mansion because now I too have grown highly suspicious of Mia. I don't think Lucas hated her out of the blue for no reason, I should have been careful and attentive with that matter and then maybe I could've stopped this situation from taking place. So I told them to keep Lucas in a hideout. My men along with our doctor asked me where I was but currently it was better for me to handle my situation alone. Telling them to only care about Lucas, I then cut the call and suddenly I felt my eyesight getting blurry and my head starting to spin as I reached my hand out for support.