Their Untold Love

Kaira was laying down on the bed sleeping peacefully but there was someone beside her someone who was laying down with her hugging her tight by waist. She felt so comfortable and safe and she snuggled more to that person. But who was that? The sudden memory hit her that she was kidnapped and was unconscious and the place where she is at now is unknown. She slowly got her sense back and opened her eyes and could see someone laying beside her and she looked more keenly at that person, she was panicking and breathing fast. It was him, Lucas, sleeping beside her hugging her tight not letting her go, he was hugging her as if his life depends upon her. Kaira was surprised to see him there beside her, she couldn't remember the things happened the previous day and his charming angelic face was making her forget all her worries. She did liked him from the start and did wanted to tell him but that is when the truth of Richard De Vil came out making Kaira decide she will not fall for Lucas, her best friend's enemy. But little did she know that she have already fallen in love with him.

Lucas slowly opened his eyes and saw Kaira looking at him with a bewildered expression. He smiled at her and tucked the hair falling messily on her face behind her ears and his sudden touch surprisd her even more. Kaira was blushing and seeing that Lucas giggled and she pulled the blanket upon her, covering her face hiding her red cheeks.

"Wha-what are you do-ing here?" Kaira asked gathering some courage which was not much enough to keep her voice steady.

"You don't remember?" Lucas asked astonishingly.

"Wha-at?" Kaira asked in skepticism.

"You was the one who pulled me to the bed." Lucas said coolly.

"WHAT? Me? Uhh uhh I-" she was perplexed and embarrassed.

"You were scared yesterday night, remember?"

Kaira slowly got her memories back and she remembered yesterday's incidents. She was kidnapped from her home by Lucas in order to threaten Kritika and make her agree to marry Richard. Yes, they were right Kaira was Kritika's weakness and she married Richard to save Kaira because Lucas was about to kill her with the knife he kept on her neck but in reality Lucas would have gave his own life for Kaira but never hurt her. Lucas did loved Kaira but he shut away his emotions because he thought he will be a threat in her life. Kaira was made unconcious and brought to Richard's secret mansion along with Kritika and when Kaira got her conciousness back, she found herself in a room with Lucas. She tried getting out but he was way more stronger than her and made her stay in the room and locked the door. When the day became night she unintentionally fell asleep due to her tiredness and Lucas came to check up on her. He gave a kiss on her forehead and watched her sleeping when she grabbed his hands and mumbled 'stay with me I'm scared' half awake. She didn't let go of him and he had no other choice so he layed down on the bed with her but didn't dared to touch her but clumsy Kaira, she hugged him in her sleep and Lucas couldnt hold back his desires so he also embraced her and that's how they ended up that way in the morning and she forgot about it all but now remembered some parts of the incidents enough to make her understand the reason why she and Lucas was hugging each other.

"I-I am so-rry." She apologized to him in a low voice as she blushed even more harder thinking about the night.

"It's alright, Kaira. Don't be sorry, I can understand you were afraid." He comforted her.

"Mmm, yes."

"By the way, I am sorry for scaring you a lot but trust me, I will never hurt you." Lucas also apologized as he ran his finger over the band-aid on Kaira's neck. That's when she realized such a wound existed which was caused due to Lucas.

"It's fine, Lucas. And I know you'll never intentionally hurt me." Her statement made Lucas raise his eyebrows in confusion and question her.

"Why are you sure I will never hurt you? Don't you see I am a cruel moster ready to do anything for his boss?"