She Is Actually A Cute Person

-On phone-

"Hello is this Nick?" I called my best friend Nick Anderson after a long time and still asked this question even after being well aware it was him on the other side.

"Sorry who's this?" He spoke in a strange tone making me frown.

"Yaaa don't tell me that you forgot me, stupid!" I yelled. How can he not recognize me?

"Ha ha ha you thought I did? You idiot, how can I forget you? Well you see, people tends to remember all the bad things happened in their life more than good things." He teased me and he never fails to make me fall for his tricks. I was dumbfounded that my spell worked against me. I was the one who actually tried fooling him but I got fooled by him.

"Wow, now you're saying that it was an accident meeting me? Great keep it up." I said irritated.

"Hey don't take it serious, I was just kidding. By the way, why did madam call me now?" He tried cheering me up, he always does it. He never likes to see me sad.

"I need your help." I spoke.

"Of course it'll be for something like that, I asked for what you need my help?" He spoke again which made me irritated even more.

"Better you shut your, stupid, OK! If I was there I would've already hit you on your head." I declared.

"Oh ok ok now say what happened." He got scared by me. Definitely he know it's better not to mess with me.

"There's a problem, my marriage is almost fixed." I said nonchalantly earning a sharp yell from the phone.

"Whaaaaaatttt??? Ha ha ha ha oh God who is that unlucky guy? Ha ha ha!"

"Nickkkkkkk! Imma kill you! I thought you was worried for me but you're worried for that guy, huh?" My temper was rising.

"Ummm, sorry you continue." He understood how much annoyed I was now.

"There's something fishy about him.
Our first meet wasn't that great, from there onwards I'm having so many doubts about him so as my bestfriend is a very famous, talented, awesome, super, extraordinary hacker. I want you to look up on him and give me the whole details about him." I said with a sweet voice not making my anger visible.

"Enough with your sugarcoating, I'll do it. Just tell me what you know about him." Nick turned into his professional personality.

"His name is 'Richard De Vil' lives in London. He is the head of Devil Enterprise, they owns a lot of business, mom Laika De Vil, father Vincent De Vil."

"Mmmm De Vil? Sounds familiar, alright I'll check it up now itself just wait some time."

"Ok." I said in hopes.

"Hey, there's a prob." Soon after some minutes he said tearing away my hopes.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Actually his datas are well protected under great security. It's not going to be easy to hack it up so I guess it'll take days."

"Days??? Till that what will I do?" I exclaimed disappointingly.

"Hey, hold on girl. I'll try to send those details to you as soon as possible." He encouraged me.

"Thanku Nickie and it's okay, also the reason why I didn't call you for so long is-"

"That you were abroad? I know Krikri, it's okay I was just saying that all for fun. I know you do care for me and you know I love teasing you, right?" He spoke as I face palmed myself for letting him make me fall for his silly tricks.