Becoming Rebellious

While laying down on the bed, my phone suddenly started ringing. I think Richard, while kissing me, kept the phone which was lost while I was running, back into my pocket without my knowledge and I only realized it now. I was happy to get my dearest phone back and then I checked the call and saw an unknown number.

"Hello who's thi-" I spoke but before I could finish, the person on the other side of the call cut my words off and spoke.

"Hello Kritika Sharma. It's better you know me as 'no one'. The reason why I called you is to make you aware of something." Each and every words that unknown person talked kept me wondering.

"What?" I asked in a curious tone.

"Do you think that the great, dangerous and fearless mafia king is marrying you out of love?" That person's question brought a pain in my chest and a doubt in my mind that I didn't had till now.

"What're you trying to say? How do you know him? And how do you know me?" I asked.

"He is marrying you to take revenge, for money, for powers. He is marrying you for his needs. He will make you his slave later. I don't think you're dumb enough to marry such a person." The caller spoke coldly.

"You think I'm dumb enough to believe you?" I asked in stern voice.

"You can search it all by yourself and you'll be wondering why I care for you? I don't care about you. I only care about me and my boss."

"Who's your boss?" I kept on asking questions.

"You don't know him, but you will one day. Find it all by yourself itself. When you understand the truth, then you yourself will be ready to kill the Richard De Vil."

"You-" The unknow person cuts the call before I could talk furthermore. He left me with more confusions and queries.

"H-e was foo-ling me?" As I was talking to myself, I got a notification , a message from that same unknown number which contained a voice mail. I started listening to it and that voice was clearly and distinctly of Richard.

"I am only going to use this Kritika Sharma in order to get to Rakesh Verma. As soon as her use is done, I will kill her leaving no trace. And for my plans to work, I will make Kritika Sharma fall for my tricks." That was all what the voice mail contained. As his voice stopped, the phone fell down on the floor from my loosened hand grip. I couldn't believe my ears, I could believe nothing. Was he really using me? But how can I get into a conclusion without proving that this is real? For me to know the truth of this unknown caller and the voice mail, I must seek the help of Nick but he was also in danger because of me.

"Ha ha ha how funny. Fu*k you Richard!" I shouted. Betrayal, lie, cheating these all are the things that I hates the most. No love comes infront of it. The love I felt for him is now slowly changing into hate. Afterall how could he fake everything like that? Why did he do it to me? Just why?! I screamed again as my control was losing.

"No no wait Kriti. You don't even know the truth. First find it out and then we can overthink. But he- How could he do this to me? After all those sweet words. Why was I blinded in love? He took my first kiss too." I murmured. I was feeling relieved but now is just got hurt again. "No girl, don't cry again for him this time you should make him cry." Patting my own shoulders by myself, I tried comforting myself with words like. "It's okay baby it's fine and he don't deserve you." But I did wanted to know the truth behind it all. If he really meant his love for me or not? All that I could do now was keeping hope that this isn't the real story, that atleast his love is real. I don't understand what's really going on, seems like there's more to know about that beast. Many things are still hiding behind his tall scary figure.

After that I switched off the phone cause I was already not fine and above that an unknown call too. My mind was getting messed up. I slept after that without thinking about anything further.

***

Early in the morning my phone rang annoying my sleep. I was sleeping like a cute koala hugging my teddy bear under my soft blanket, my sweet calm face won't say that I had gone through a lot yesterday. Half asleep I took the call and it was Nick.

"Kritika, where are you? What happened to your phone? Are you okay dear? Kriti say something!" He asked me in one breath.

"Ni-c-k? Nick I-I" my throat was getting dry as I thought about the previous night.

"What happened to my girl, huh? Did he do anything to you?" Nick asked and by now I started tearing up.

"You was righ bro, I should've listened to you. But my phone was switched off right?"

"You know I care for you right? Abd just know that there are many things I can do, now tell me what happened?" He said.

"Bro, I want you to come here, not just you. I'm calling them all, but for now it's just you that I want. I want Richard De Vil to completely go from my life, I want to know what he is actually up to, before he accomplish in his plans, we'll stop him, we'll bring him down together. For that I need to be more strong. Till now De Vil have just seen a bit of my real side, he misunderstood me, I want to show him who I really am. I'm going to change into that girl again, bro. This time for me and my loved ones." I said with a determined mind recalling my past.

"That's my girl, I'll take the flight today itself." Nick agreed and he was feeling proud of me.

"Hmmm I'll tell you the rest after you reach."

"Ok dear, take care."

"Yes bro you too." Like that we ended our conversation.

Wasn't I the one who was ready to forgive Richard? Who said I am in love with him but now what? Yes, it's me itself but now I just changed into my old self who only cared about my family. I now know Richard's identity and is sure that he can do anything. It can be dangerous for my family more than myself. There's many ideas going on in my mind now. I want to know who was that unknown caller?, Why Richard hid his identity?, Why he want to marry me?, Was that voice mail real? And who was that guy he killed?.

Things are getting chaotic and changing. The sweet lovely cute girl he knew will now show him what all evil things she can do.