Caught You!

And suddenly I heard someone talk, seems like someone's there next door. I was frightened because of the two people laying down unconcious. What if I get caught? I ensured that those two guards are senseless. Before they find me, I should escape from this place and when I was ready to walk away, I heard the word 'Rakesh Verma' by the people next door. I could not let that slip, risking the situation I went near the door and tried to hear the people's talk more carefully.

"Boss, letting Rakesh Verma live is dangerous. He would've already planned ways to escape. And now Kritika- oh sorry, Mrs. De Vil is also with us. We shouldn't think they'll sit simply watching the drama."

"Stop it Lucas. You think they can take her from me? Whatever happens it'll only happen as I want."

Richard and Lucas? I recognized their voices. Oh no they were here? I should escape as fast as possible, if they come out they'll find me out of the room. No no no I should not stay here anymore. I heard their talk and thought to run away fast but how will I get out of this huge mansion? It is surrounded by Richard's people and also the mansion is surrounded by thick forest. Getting out of there by not getting caught wasn't an easy job. 

I went near the two guards whom I knocked down and checked their bodies and got two guns filled with bullets. It could help me but not for so long. My plan was to go through this way in order to look for Kaira but I assume that more of his guards will be aligned out there keeping  an eye on each and every movement also Richard was just few inches away from me so I couldn't choose that way. Then I tried dragging their unconscious body into my room. It was a tough job as they were quite heavy but somehow I put both of them in my room and I also got inside  and locked the room. I was thinking of an idea to go out, another way to escape. I looked out of the window. Richard's guards were roaming around. The mansion was fenced by huge giant walls but climbing that big wall won't be a tough job for me as I was already trained for it and was experienced. But fighting all of the men alone would be hard so it was better to get out of there without anyone noticing. 

I went to my room's balcony and checked the environment. Getting out through the main hall is impossible. I can jump from here but it was quite high. I then checked my closet and changed my saree and heavy jewellery into comfortable jeans and top. Then I took the bedsheet and tied it on the rail in the balcony. Even though it was not long enough to reach the ground, from the end of the bed sheet, if I jump I can land down safely. Keeping the two guns in my pocket, I slowly climbed down through the bed sheet and after making clear that currently no one's down there, I jumped. As I reached the ground I saw some guards walking towards my side so I ran to the nearby large bush and hid myself from their sight. The mansion's garden was well setted which saved me.

The wall was not so distant from here. Even though it was tall, the small sculpture designs on the wall could help me get a grip to climb. As the guards passed me, I ran very fast towards the wall and as I expected the guards saw me by then and ran behind me to catch but before they could touch me, I jumped on to the wall and held my hands tight on the top and then I fastly pulled myself up and from its top I jumped onto the next side.

"SIR!!! KRITIKA SHARMA IS ESCAPING!!"

I heard the guards screaming out loud. But I didn't turn to look back and ran towards the forest with no clue where I was going. I was cursing under my breath because of getting caught but there was nothing else I could do.

***

Little did my girl know? That I  was watching her all the time. Yes, when she was climbing down through the bedsheet, I already noticed her and was in her room. But I let her escape. From her balcony I was watching her every move with a smirk. I wanted to see how far she could go.

"Lucas, look how brave my girl is. Impressive!" I praised her as I clenched tight on to the note Kritika left for me.

"Sir- sir but-" Lucas tried saying.

"Shhhh. She goes nowhere!" Saying that I walked away as if I knew where she was going and what she was upto.

***

Richard's guards were behind me but I was sure they wouldn't dare to hurt me, hurt their Mafia King's wife. That would be the last thing Richard will be wanting to happen, for me to not get hurt by someon else except him. I ran and ran at last hid behind a big tree. I was panting hard and my legs were weak, I sat down there. I couldn't hear any footsteps following me which made me relieved and think I'm safe now. After resting for some minutes I stood up but almost fell down because I have became more weak and my stomach was empty from the morning. All my energy was drained out but I still wanted to move forward until I'm sure Richard won't take me back again.

I then again walked and at last reached the main road and I was so pleased. I thought of waiting for any vehicle to come but that was risky as by that time while waiting, his people could find me. I didn't even knew which side of the road to go until finally I decided to walk towards the right. I was slightly limping and was sweating hard. All these times I was running with heels but that wasn't a big deal for me because these all weren't 'NEW' for me. But the reason for me limping was while running, I hit my leg on a huge tree's root that was hidden by the leaves.

While walking I heard the sound of a car and turned back and saw a white BMW X7. I was really happy that at last I could get out of the place. I stood in the middle of the road waving my hands towards the car so that it stops. And as I wanted, the car stopped in front of me. But before I could say anything the door of the car was opened for me. At that moment all I cared about was running far away from my so-called husband, Richard De Vil. So without thinking much I got inside the car while thanking the person but.

"You love testing me? Don't you, my wifey?" The voice I feared the most that time was heard from my side.

"Ri-char-d De-Vi-l????" I was stuttering hard due to my fear. I felt as if my world was coming to an end. All my ways were closed. My last chance to escape also got ruined. I turned my face away from him and tried opening the door but it was too late. 

"Adventure is done. Now it's time for us to have some fun. Take the car to the mansion!" Richard spoke and the driver started driving.