Devil And His Disciple

I was still standing on my position and have not even altered a bit. My dark gaze fized upon that girl who was roaring against me and now was standing there shivering. My face was pleased by the view I saw infront of me. Yes, she did shoot, but another person who was standing beside her father. Did she miss the shot? No, she missed it intentionally because of the person who was standing behind her while pointing a gun at her head. Yes, it was my most trusted left hand man, 'Lucas Delaney'.

"One more word and the bullet will pierce inside your head, little girl." Lucas spoke with a tint of anger in his voice but he stayed calm.

Rakesh Verma stood up from his seat scared and worried for his daughter. The tea cup in his hand fell down and shattered into pieces. Agni on the otherside wanted to run towards Shruti and protect her but none of the people present there except Lucas and Richard could do anything. And if others even try moving then it may not end up good for them. This was what made everyone stay back because of Shruti in that situation which was a great concern.

"Put the gun down!" Lucas ordered but Shruti was still holding her gun tightly in her arms, pointing towards Richard, really wanting to shoot him down. He eyes got red because of anger and the frustration inside her which was making her want to really pull the trigger for killing the person standing before her with a smirk and a calm face of confidence. He never fails to lose that calm face of his for any shit*y reasons.

"I said put the gun DOWN!" Lucas yelled at her making Shruti flinch and drop the gun down out of fear.

"Good girl, now dad's princess go to her dad without doing anything stupid unless she don't want to die now." Lucas spoke to Shruti who was looking on the ground dissapointed in herself for not being able to fight. Then she turned back at Lucas to face the person who was controlling her. She, Shruti Verma, the only daughter of Rakesh Verma was never controlled nor told what to do. But now she had to obey an unknown person so of course she had to see the person who dared to do that, to see the only person who ever really succeeded in keeping her under some commands. All were shocked by this ongoing drama.

She saw a tall figure with blue angelic eyes and messy hair. His eyes were only of the angels but character was completely evil. The gun in his hand still pointing at her head. Lucas was wearing a brown jacket over white t-shirt with jeans, his looks were breathtaking just like Richard's. Lucas and Richard were friends from childhood. 'The handsome doubles', 'the Devil and the Disciple', 'Dark and Scary', 'Ripper and Death' are some of the nicknames they earned by the time. It was true, unbelievable visuals and unbearable nature was their speciality. All the names they got had many meanings and painful stories behind it which would be hard for an ordinary person to accept. Those brutal killing stories of theirs will make anyone sick.

"You'll regret this!" Shruti warned Lucas.

"Oh really? Let's see, little girl." He mocked her.

With no further talking she marched towards her father and his people. When she crossed me, we both looked at eachother with hateful eyes. She passed me a deadly glare that I obviously shrugged off.

"Wrong move miss. You caught my attention, now seems like you would also have to bear the sins of your father." I said as she walked past me.

"I will show-"

"Shruti! Come here!" Her dad shouted stopping her from an argument with me. She listened to her father, went and stood beside Verma. The person whom she shooted was already dead, there was nothing they could do to help him.

Then I passed a smile to my mare, Lucas and slowly started walking towards Verma followed by Lucas with his gun in hand ready to shoot anyone who would dare to hurt his boss, me. I came sat on the luxurious chair of Verma, no one was there to stop me, no one can nor they dared to. Verma stood there watching everything being helpless and his daughter with in built anger to end me right away. I crossed my legs and Lucas stood near me.

"Now this is comfortable. But I'm thirsty. Bring me some wine." I ordered and I saw Verma's daughter Shruti coming towards me to make me stand up or to make me go away from here but her father stopped her from coming towards me because he has now started to understand the seriousness of the situation and that I am not that easy to handle. Verma looked at Agni and I saw Berma giving his guard some kind of eye movements. Agni then goes from there for a moment and brings wine for me and served it to me with no interest at all. I took the wine glass and swirled the wine inside for sometimes and then poured it down on the floor making everyone confused. I just wanted to create some drama.

"I forgot that I'm at some dog's house, drinking or eating things from here isn't upto my standards." I said nonchalantly.

"YOU!!!" Shruti was losing her control and yelling at me.

"Shhh calm down little girl, I don't like others raising their voice against me also it's been quite long you started getting on my nerves so better you keep that mouth shut. So now Mr. Verma, let's talk." I warned her and was now ready to explain why I was there.

"What you want from me?" Rakesh Verma asked so innocently.

"Ha ha ha EVERYTHING! I want your everything that you stealed by tricking me and my people." I replied.

"This is a game of chess, Richard. You have to accept your loses." Verma denoted.

"Aish, what to do? All the games I play, I have a habit of winning them even if it's through the right or wrong way. Also don't you know that in chess, I'm the King?" I said it in a stylish way narrowing my gaze.

"And don't forget that even the King has to surrender sometimes. I won't give you anything" Verma said with confidence.

"But this king will never surrender. Antway as you wish." I stood up from my seat saying this.

"I was thinking of having a talk with you before choosing violence but if you want me to be cruel then be ready for it. I'll make sure you regret choosing to play chess with me." Then l99king at ShrutiI continued.

"And dad's little princess be ready to bid good bye to him because soon the devil is going to steal your sinner father's soul." Saying this I started walking away from them with my both hands in pockets and the head up and proud as usual. Lucas walked ahead of me. That's when Verma decided to do something wicked, to play a bit dirty. He took his knife from the pocket and ran towards me to end me right away. Still Verma and his people haven't realized my power, it was an unexpected move of Rakesh Verma which surprised everyone, well the person who only knows to win by some dirty games and tricks will only do such things.

In a flick of time the knife which Verma was trying to use in stabbing me was caught by and and it was now in my hand and Verma too was trapped in the tight hold of my hands ovet his throat. I made Verma sit down on his knees and his throat was still in mu grab. Everything happened in a blink of eye. I sensed the danger and held Verma's hands that raised to attack me with a knife and then I kicked his both legs making him kneel down in front of me before he proceed stabbing me.

"How many times should I tell you Verma? Aish if you really want it bad then here you go." The knife in my hand which was pointing towards Verma came rushing towards him stabbing through his shoulders. My devilish smirk was enjoying his pain. He fared to challenge my patience. The painful scream released by Verma echoed inside the big hall, his daughter's face becoming pale white and her eyes were ready to come out of the eye sockets due to that sudden surprise she got. It was very pleasing for me to watch. Lucas was also standing there with the same joy. But that's when..

"UNCLE!!!!!! NO!!!!!!"

A voice interepted us getting everyone's attention. Lucas got stunned seeing the owner of that voice. It was a familiar voice, usually it was heard so sweet and calm but this time it was trembling and scared.