Enemy?

Someone started knocking on the door and I got startled because yesterday's memories were still haunting me.

"Kritu baby open the door." Momma? It is her outside.

"Coming...What is it mom?" I said as I opened my door.

"Oh nothing dear, I just wanted to have a talk, you didn't seem fine yesterday, you didn't give me a chance to ask you anything too. What happened to you my daughter? Is everything ok?" My mom asked me in a concerned manner.

"Mom, listen well I'm sorry I-" Wait Kriti, don't tell anything about it to her. It can cause more chaos, better I deal with it by myself. I thought as I shut my mouth without completing what I was going to say.

"Kriti, why are you sorry? What is it dear?" She asked in confusion.

"M-om umm noth-ing. Uhh actually umm for not minding you yesterday." I made up.

"Oh, you scared me dear, I thought there was some serious issue by the way it's fine, dear." Mom said with a small smile.

"Actually I wasn't in a good mood yesterday, there were a lot of works to do so I was stressed but I'm fine now don't worry mom."

"Oh ok dear. Don't hesitate to tell mom anything ok. Your dad was also worried yesterday cause of you."

"Oh I'm sorry, where's dad?" I asked.

"He's gone to check that property you bought." Mom said.

"Oh fine."

"Take care dear, don't forget that you're going to get married soon." Saying this my mom was ready to leave the room.

"Yep mom and I love you." I said as I hugged my mom as I needed some comfort.

"Aww my poor baby, I love you too."

I'm sorry mom. I have to hide it all for now but whatever I'm going to do is for you guys only. And I will always love you even after my death. I will keep you and dad happy till the end, I promise. I thought to myself.

-On phone-

"Richard did you find him?" The caller on the other side asked me curiously as I picked up the call.

"Yes I got one of his men, poor guy tried his best to not reveal anything about his boss, such a loyal dog he was but I already did got all the informations I needed." I replied to the question.

"Good! You didn't forget to kill him right?" Another question arised.

"Ha ha that's something I love to do."

"Well now what are you going to do?" The caller asked me again.

"I'll kill our enemy as soon as possible. He has already done many harm to us. I'll give him a nice brutal death and I've announced my coming to him with the dead body of his man." I said with a smirk.

"What about that girl?" That question made me stop talking for a moment and then I answered after thinking.

"I'll keep her as mine."

"Whattttt??? What the hell are you saying Richard? You should use that bit*h against Verma and after that kill her." The guy on the other side, Max said in surprise as well as anger and the way he expressed Kritika as a bitch made my blood boil in anger.

"Shut the fuck up and don't you dare say a bad word about her, Max. And do NOT command me. I'll decide what to do and not. Even without using her, I can get to Verma and I'll kill him. I don't want to involve Kritika in these all now." I said angrily.

"So you're in love with her now?" The caller asked calmly.

"Yes." I answered as the caller on the other side 'Max' scoffed listening to my statements.

"Are you out of your mind, Richard?" He spoke again making me even more angrie.

"Boss! Call me boss! I gave you some over freedom because of which you've grown enough to talk back to me, to Devil. Don't you dare repeat this mistake again. If you do then I'll cut off your tounge and don't be relieved that you're safe there in my absence. My one word is enough to destroy you, Max." I warned him.

"S-orry sir I meant bo-ss." Max said with a shaky voice and then I cuts the call annoyed without further talking.

***

Fu*k... Fu*king hell! I'll kill you Richard! Sh*t, he's the boss. I can't do anything. And that fu*king girl is also being a headache for me now. Just once you kill our enemy Rakesh Verma, then I'll show you what I can do. You thought I'm on your side, didn't you? Ha ha ha all I want is the powers you're holding which will be soon be in my hands the moment you die. But for you to die I need someone powerful. I can't stand against you but our enemie's people can. I'm sure my idea won't be a flop. The people there for sure will not leave you if you kill their boss, Rakesh Verma. Their people is all over India and if everything went well then the next news I'm going to hear will be. "The business tycoon 'Richard De Vil' and family is killed in India by their enemies." Max laughed in a evil way while talking to himself and then he spoke again. "That's what I want, Richard's death! But what if they are not able to beat him? All those people who tried to end him have got ended up by themselves. What if it happens this time too? No not this time though. Even that so called girl he love won't hesitate to kill him if he kill her people and I'm glad I got a hint of his fuc*ing love which helped me put a spark in that woman Kritika's mind. Ha ha ha, it was me, the unknown caller who tricked Kritika with Richard's old voice message he sent before falling for her. Now all I have to do is wait and watch." Max comforted himself by imagining his plans will get successful. And he felt too proud of himself for creating a crack in Kritika's love for Richard which will turn into hate if his plan went successful and yes, he did succeeded with that.

'Max Bandello', Richard's friend, to be honest fake friend may act as a loyal dog infront of him but is backstabbing him whenever he gets the chance. He's actually the biggest enemy of Richard about which Richard is not aware of.

Richard and Max were planning to kill their enemy 'Rakesh Verma' the all time player. Verma has been in business industry from so long but instead of shaking hands, De Vil and Verma greeted eachother with blood. Rakesh Verma is an underground villain just like Richard. The perfect example of outside beauty doesn't describe a men. Verma is a kind helping gentlemen for the outer world but only some know how cruel he actually is. He have a daughter named 'Shruti Verma', she's also on the path of her father, into the cruelity. Richard and Max were talking about Rakesh Verma moments ago and Kritika was a way to get to Verma as she had some contacts with him and his people. But what's the relation between Kritika and Verma? How did Richard use her? Why were they planning to kill her? Just like some truths got uncurtailed, these secrets will also come infront soon.